How do you guy's/gal's practice point shooting? - Page 2

How do you guy's/gal's practice point shooting?

This is a discussion on How do you guy's/gal's practice point shooting? within the Training & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the General Category category; The thread has been up for 6 days and only 4 different responders. Seems like not too many people interested in point shooting. Practicing point ...

Like Tree8Likes

Thread: How do you guy's/gal's practice point shooting?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: How do you guy's/gal's practice point shooting? 
    The thread has been up for 6 days and only 4 different responders. Seems like not too many people interested in point shooting. Practicing point shooting is necessary for SD.

Over the last yr. or so, I and a couple of other forum members, at different times, started threads to encourage people to point shoot and show pics of their results. This was not an idea of a competition but just for fun and practice. None of the threads got much interest.
    Last edited by louchia; 09-08-2020 at 08:23 PM.
    those who keep score tend to keep it in their favor.

2. #12 Re: How do you guy's/gal's practice point shooting? 
    Quote Originally Posted by louchia View Post
    The thread has been up for 6 days and only 4 different responders. Seems like not too many people interested in point shooting. Practicing point shooting is necessary for SD.

Over the last yr. or so, I and a couple of other forum members, at different times, started threads to encourage people to point shoot and show pics of their results. This was not an idea of a competition but just for fun and practice. None of the threads got much interest.
    I wish more would chime in. In the old days 20 different members would post.

This weekend I have a competition and will try to remember how many point shoot shots I take. Den
    "We do not rise to our expectations, we fall to the level of our training" Archilocus, Greek Soldier, Poet, 650 B.C.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads