What you think SD or no - Page 2

What you think SD or no

This is a discussion on What you think SD or no within the Training & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the General Category category; Thanks for the link Gunny! I wonder if the big boat did something to piss off the drunk guy like disrupting his boat with a ...

Like Tree9Likes

Thread: What you think SD or no

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: What you think SD or no 
    Thanks for the link Gunny! I wonder if the big boat did something to piss off the drunk guy like disrupting his boat with a big wake. And you would think the drunk guy would be yelling something as he approached. Glad no one got hurt. Just think if the drunk guy flipped his boat...you would have to turn around and save him.
    I don't think possibly starting a gun fight would be the answer but I would get up on the wheel and use my boat to fight back if needed. Den
    ETS likes this.
    "We do not rise to our expectations, we fall to the level of our training" Archilocus, Greek Soldier, Poet, 650 B.C.

2. #12 Re: What you think SD or no 
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyBlue View Post
    I would not fire a warning shot, or even expose my ccw (who knows, the nut might have a 12 ga aboard...)
    I would call 911 immediately after the incident, and give the best description of the driver and boat that I could.

+1 toytraindoc
    toytraindoc

NRA Life Memeber
    Why come to me for answers? What have I done to deserve such generosity.
    In GOD We Trust
    Question Everything
    Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere.
    μολὼν λαβέ

3. #13 Re: What you think SD or no 
    In the immortal words of Rodney Dangerfield from the movie Caddyshack
    “Hey Swanson move over I’m driving”
    Even if the guy in the larger boat did wake him, the guy in the outboard was obviously an idiot, and personally I think it would have served him right if when he hit the transom on the larger boat, his flipped over and sank. If I got pissed off at every boat that threw a large wake at me while I was fishing, I’d never go out in my boat again. You just have to realize that some (most) of the people on the water are morons and prepare yourself for that.

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #14 Re: What you think SD or no 
    ..... and, given the circumstances of the video I would not have pulled my weapon. Having said that, you could clearly prove malicious intent in a court of law if it came to that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads