Sr9e ?

Sr9e ?

This is a discussion on Sr9e ? within the SR Discussion forums, part of the SR category; IMO a Great carry gun and extremely reliable ! Bummer they cut the dove tail on the sights different then the SR9 I would like ...

Thread: Sr9e ?

1. #1 Sr9e ? 
    IMO a Great carry gun and extremely reliable !
    Bummer they cut the dove tail on the sights different then the SR9
    I would like to upgrade the sights ! I heard somewhere that some used the Novak sights from a SR 1911
    Has anyone here upgraded the sights on the SR9E?
    What did you use ?
    Any modding to the sights ?
    Thanks
    Rich

2. #2 Re: Sr9e ? 
    I love my SR9E and it is a good solid range and SD firearm. I never upgraded the sites but I have read on other sites some that did. At first I did not want to at all but when you see the results maybe someday I will. I have been considering getting the SR9c and may upgrade one of those. Getting older sites are getting more important to me as eyes are failing. Good luck and enjoy your Ruger.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    NRA Member

3. #3 Re: Sr9e ? 
    Quote Originally Posted by rclark28 View Post
    I love my SR9E and it is a good solid range and SD firearm. I never upgraded the sites but I have read on other sites some that did. At first I did not want to at all but when you see the results maybe someday I will. I have been considering getting the SR9c and may upgrade one of those. Getting older sites are getting more important to me as eyes are failing. Good luck and enjoy your Ruger.
    I will enjoy my Rugers Thanks. My first was my Security Six, SR9E and 10/22 . I agree about the older eyes lol at 67 they are not what they used to be lol. The SR9C is a nice gun but it was not that muck smaller then the SR9 ! My primary CCW is my Shield with a Jeltech Kydex holster ! But in the combat zone or hiking I carry the SR9E also in a Jeltech Kydex IWB ! Sometime the Alien Gears IWB or OWB.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads