NIB Ruger P95 DC Current Value

NIB Ruger P95 DC Current Value

This is a discussion on NIB Ruger P95 DC Current Value within the Ruger P-Series Discussion forums, part of the Ruger P-Series Pistols category; Came across a "NIB Ruger P95 DC" Police Model with night sights that I have been looking for and I may have to append fee's ...

Thread: NIB Ruger P95 DC Current Value

1. #1 NIB Ruger P95 DC Current Value 
    Came across a "NIB Ruger P95 DC" Police Model with night sights that I have been looking for and I may have to append fee's and shipping costs to final cost. What is the current value and or price for a NIB P95 with night sites?
    *Tried to ask on other forums but get no answers.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"

2. #2 Re: NIB Ruger P95 DC Current Value 
    I googled it and found a couple for around $300. I don't think they were new, just trade in's. Most likely not shot much. Remember those weapons were made a long time ago and the night nights may be dim or burnt out. Also the weapon may have a DAO trigger system. Some shooters may not like that but some do. I see a P series all the time at pawn shops that look in good shape. Sorry I wasn't much help.
    Denny
    "We do not rise to our expectations, we fall to the level of our training" Archilocus, Greek Soldier, Poet, 650 B.C.

3. #3 Re: NIB Ruger P95 DC Current Value 
    You answered and that is a big help. I found some on the internet and will continue to look locally. I found a great one on GB from another forum but they shut the thread down before I received any replies. After fee's and shipping it makes it a no deal. $300.00 for me is acceptable and I am considering bidding. Will look more in Ohio later this month. Thanks again and have a great day!
    Wounded Warrior Project

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: NIB Ruger P95 DC Current Value 
    Here is a source for parts. They don't have every part. I have fixed up quite a few weapons with this company. Den

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-man...r/p95dc?page=2
    "We do not rise to our expectations, we fall to the level of our training" Archilocus, Greek Soldier, Poet, 650 B.C.

6. #5 Re: NIB Ruger P95 DC Current Value 
    Very good link for me thanks. I am looking locally in Ohio for one to keep the price down. I came across one on gunbroker in A+ condition. Hard not to take the plunge. Will update as time allows.
    Wounded Warrior Project

7. #6 Re: NIB Ruger P95 DC Current Value 
    Found a LGS 30min from me that can assist me with looking for a "P" series 9mm to start out with. The ones on the internet are going for a higher price than I expected. Both guy's at this LGS love Ruger's and both have a small collection themselves. My LGS that I go to weekly will assist as well. Thanks Denny4kids again for the link above.
    Wounded Warrior Project

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads