Another Fantastic Deal

Another Fantastic Deal

This is a discussion on Another Fantastic Deal within the Ruger MK IV forums, part of the Ruger Standard & MK Pistols category; Visiting the Volquartsen closeout arena produced another great bargain. Mark IV blued 5½ uppers, with sights and a Ruger hard case for $40.00 plus $15.00 ...

Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Another Fantastic Deal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Another Fantastic Deal 
    Visiting the Volquartsen closeout arena produced another great bargain. Mark IV blued 5½ uppers, with sights and a Ruger hard case for $40.00 plus $15.00 shipping:

This barreled upper has the **NEW** sleek rear "Blackout" adjustable sight. Doesn't hang over the edges of the receiver like the Mark II & III sights do:

Will be stocking those new sights very soon.
    Theo98 and rclark28 like this.
    There is absolutely NO reason to hate this country. Just think about what you have.

2. #2 Re: Another Fantastic Deal 
    That is a good price. My neighbor just put his Mark IV project together and we paid much more than that last winter for that upper. Taking it out for a test next week. Good photo comparing the sight difference. All my range friends have frankenrugers and love Volquartsen! I have yet to upgrade my Mark III 22/45 and may just keep it as is and get back to my own Mark IV project. Of all things I love the box that you have with it. It pays to shop around.
    Theo98 likes this.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    NRA Member

3. #3 Re: Another Fantastic Deal 
    Quote Originally Posted by SGW Gunsmith View Post
    Visiting the Volquartsen closeout arena produced another great bargain. Mark IV blued 5½ uppers, with sights and a Ruger hard case for $40.00 plus $15.00 shipping:

This barreled upper has the **NEW** sleek rear "Blackout" adjustable sight. Doesn't hang over the edges of the receiver like the Mark II & III sights do:

Will be stocking those new sights very soon.
    Thanks again just ordered one free shipping for when 10in is ro much

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: Another Fantastic Deal 
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenstark711 View Post
    Thanks again just ordered one free shipping for when 10in is to much

6. #5 Re: Another Fantastic Deal 
    Thx for the heads-up SGW Gunsmith,got me a 2 barreled Mk 4,40 bucks,what a steal

Theo98 likes this.

7. #6 Re: Another Fantastic Deal 
    Hey Steven,

You have one nice pair to have fun with now! I can't help but applaud Ruger for the fantastic job they've done with machining the grip frames and uppers so they fit so perfectly as they do.
    I just picked up a couple of Mark IV bolts off ebay that VC was selling there. These bolts are stripped so one can install a better extractor, firing pin and recoil assembly. think they had free shipping also. Funny, that when I post stuff on this forum, how it will then show up on RimfireCentral. Gotta laugh. Maybe I'll need to send you personal messages so you can get there (VC) before those RFC nitwits do.
    stevenstark711 likes this.
    There is absolutely NO reason to hate this country. Just think about what you have.

8. #7 Re: Another Fantastic Deal 
    Hey Steven,

You have one nice pair to have fun with now! I can't help but applaud Ruger for the fantastic job they've done with machining the grip frames and uppers so they fit so perfectly as they do.
    I just picked up a couple of Mark IV bolts off ebay that VC was selling there. These bolts are stripped so one can install a better extractor, firing pin and recoil assembly. think they had free shipping also. Funny, that when I post stuff on this forum, how it will then show up on RimfireCentral. Gotta laugh. Maybe I'll need to send you personal messages so you can get there (VC) before those RFC nitwits do.
    Also ordered a factory loaded bolt 35.00 for it,thx for your kind words,and heads-up info

9. #8 Re: Another Fantastic Deal 
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenstark711 View Post
    Also ordered a factory loaded bolt 35.00 for it,thx for your kind words,and heads-up info

Hey Buddy, no problem. I'm sure you noticed that new style rear adjustable sight on you recent receipt. That's the **NEW** Ruger adjustable sight called the "Blackout". It's much slimmer than the older blocky rear sights, and they went back to the slotted elevation type screw. I'll be stocking some of those NEW rear sights.
    Theo98 likes this.

10. #9 Re: Another Fantastic Deal 
    Hey Buddy, no problem. I'm sure you noticed that new style rear adjustable sight on you recent receipt. That's the **NEW** Ruger adjustable sight called the "Blackout". It's much slimmer than the older blocky rear sights, and they went back to the slotted elevation type screw. I'll be stocking some of those NEW rear sights.
    Yeah i compared it to my mk 2 and 3 sights,as you did in your picture of the three,they trimmed it down a quite a bit,looks good

Theo98 likes this.

11. #10 Re: Another Fantastic Deal 
    Hello, just picked up my first Mark IV. Why does the Volquartsen website say it requires a barrel to ship to a FFL?

Sent using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads