Recall on 1lb Accurate 2520

Recall on 1lb Accurate 2520

This is a discussion on Recall on 1lb Accurate 2520 within the Reload Bench forums, part of the General Category category; Western Powders is issuing a recall of Accurate 2520 1 lb. bottles with lot number 0913192116. The lot number is stamped on the back of ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By DenStinett

Thread: Recall on 1lb Accurate 2520

1. #1 Recall on 1lb Accurate 2520 
    Western Powders is issuing a recall of Accurate 2520 1 lb. bottles with lot number 0913192116. The lot number is stamped on the back of the bottle. This is a limited recall and ONLY applies to this lot number of Accurate 2520.

USE OF THIS POWDER MAY RESULT IN HIGH PRESSURE LOADS AND SUBSEQUENT GUN DAMAGE OR SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY.

If you are in possession of this propellant, please discontinue use immediately and contact Western Powders at 406-234-0422. We will replace your powder and instruct you how to dispose of this powder.
    Denny4kids and rclark28 like this.
    So tell me again how Trump will be worse then the 8 years before HIM !

2. #2 Re: Recall on 1lb Accurate 2520 
    Thanks for the heads up. I don't use that powder but I really should make a list and check for recalls. I've got a 4lb tin of Hercules Red Dot that I use for 380 ACP. It is 45 years old! I have enough for another 5K rounds. LOL. I had to locate an old reload manual that listed Hercules RD and that old powder will shoot the same fps that is listed. Den
    "We do not rise to our expectations, we fall to the level of our training" Archilocus, Greek Soldier, Poet, 650 B.C.

3. #3 Re: Recall on 1lb Accurate 2520 
    Thanks for the data. Good to keep up on any recall. I should make a list as well for safety concerns.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    NRA Member

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads