Tyeclip

Tyeclip

This is a discussion on Tyeclip within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Announcements category; I mostly use 9mm Luger in both my pistol and PC Carbine. I reload and would like to make accurate loads. I am more interested ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Denny4kids

Thread: Tyeclip

1. #1 Tyeclip 
    New User
    I mostly use 9mm Luger in both my pistol and PC Carbine. I reload and would like to make accurate loads. I am more interested in my carbine being accurate, but also being able to use the same round in my pistol. At this point I like Power Pistol and would like to use it for both 115g 9mm and 100g 380 auto using Berry's bullets for both.

2. #2 Re: Tyeclip 
    Welcome to the forum from Celebration Florida.
    toytraindoc

NRA Life Memeber
    Why come to me for answers? What have I done to deserve such generosity.
    In GOD We Trust
    Question Everything
    Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere.
    μολὼν λαβέ

3. #3 Re: Tyeclip 
    Welcome to the forum from Oregon!

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: Tyeclip 
    Welcome from northwest Louisiana!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." Mark Twain

6. #5 Re: Tyeclip 
    Greetings and welcome to the forum.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"

7. #6 Re: Tyeclip 
    New User
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm a long time believer in the Ruger name, got my first in the 70's. A Mark 1 and a 22-10, followed by several others. I got here because of a post about reloading. My PC Carbine is amazing I you all must know, so making accurate loads for it got all of this started. Thanks again. From Nevada

8. #7 Re: Tyeclip 
    Welcome to the forum Tyeclip! My Lyman manual states 3.5gr to 3.9gr for a power pistol .380. this is for a 100gr fmj projectile .955 OAL. If you are reloading for an LCP I would be careful as that weapon has a thin cast barrel. The manual also shows that power pistol is an accurate powder for a 115gr 9mm. 5.9gr to 6.5gr max @ 1.090 OAL.
    I don't have my Hornady manual handy but it shows pistol caliber rifle loads. Denny

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    (Note: With regard to posted reloading data - mistakes, typos, etc. happen. Always check any poster's powder charge amount with a reputable reloading manual from Speer, Hornady, Sierra, Lyman, etc. before duplicating to ensure it is within safe limits. We highly recommend that you begin with the manual's suggested starting load and work your way up after testing each step in the process.)
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    rmichael63 likes this.
    "We do not rise to our expectations, we fall to the level of our training" Archilocus, Greek Soldier, Poet, 650 B.C.

9. #8 Re: Tyeclip 
    Welcome to the forum from the Buckeye State ...

Also, read and fully understand what Denny4kids says because he is 100% spot on ...

... P Series Rule ... Glocks drool ...
    NRA Life Member

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads