New " Innovative front & rear sights " - plus satin finish and polishing

New " Innovative front & rear sights " - plus satin finish and polishing

This is a discussion on New " Innovative front & rear sights " - plus satin finish and polishing within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; Just received my slide and barrel back from Innovative Arms. New front and rear sights installed. Slide re-coated with Satin Finish. Barrel and feed ramp ...

Thread: New " Innovative front & rear sights " - plus satin finish and polishing

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 New " Innovative front & rear sights " - plus satin finish and polishing 
    Just received my slide and barrel back from Innovative Arms. New front and rear sights installed. Slide re-coated with Satin Finish. Barrel and feed ramp polished.

Have tried posting pictures, but kept getting message that the size exceeded the " size allowed 256 KB ". Thus it does not look like I can post pictures here, but let me tell you its " perfection ". The sights are great and as soon as you bring the pistol up, you see the sights and you are not searching for the factory installed ones. The slide has been re-coated in a " Satin Finish ". Barrel along with feed ramp has been polished. Am not sure if it will make much difference, but the feed ramp has been polished to a mirror finish.

Just as an added, when I reassembled the Little One, I also installed #11 Wolff Springs.

I am the type of person that some people would call a perfectionist and let me say right here and now, what " Innovative Arms " has done to my slide and barrel is perfection. No way possible for me to speak more highly of their work.

Another point worth mentioning is that even with the new sights, it still fits into my Bear Creek rear pocket holster.

I have quite a few pictures and if anybody would care to see some of them, I think you could message me and I would be more than happy in trying to send them to you.

Needless to say " Innovative Arms " has added a very happy and satisfied customer. From me they come HIGHLY recommended !

EDIT by Tarheel: I am adding the pics at Granpooba's request...plus I wanted to see the handiwork...really nice, indeed. So here they are:

...excellent upgrades.

TH
    MAY YOU LIVE AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO.
    AND WANT TO AS LONG AS YOU LIVE.

2. #2 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    The best way to show off your photos on this site and on the internet in general is to get a free account at
    www.photobucket.com

Host your photos there, and just link to the photo when posting on forums and websites. You can share your photos easily with friends and family by just giving them a link to your photobucket gallery.

L.H.
    “Want of foresight, unwillingness to act when action would be simple and effective, lack of clear thinking, confusion of counsel until the emergency comes, until self-preservation strikes its jarring gong - these are the features which constitute the endless repetition of history.”
    Winston Churchil

3. #3 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    ...update to the original post for those who have already viewed it without pics.

Tarheel

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    Those are sweet! Have you tried the gun in a Nemesis holster?
    Susan Hester

Springfield Armory XD 9mm Sub-compact
    Sig Sauer P238 Nitron w/Rosewood grips
    Ruger Mark III 22/45 4"
    S&W Model 60 .38 SPL Stainless snubbie w/Hogue Bantam grip
    Marlin Mod 990 .22LR w/Bushnell scope
    TX CHL
    NRA member

6. #5 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    Wowwwww..........Drop Dead Gorgeous.............
    Life is to short to shoot ugly guns....May Glocks live forever....

7. #6 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    I think it look good with one of the new stainless steel guide rods, too. Would match the barrel..
    No Tapatalk Crap

Sent from a Windows 3.1, 88 Mhz 486 DX2 running Netscape 1.0 via 14.4 b modem

8. #7 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    Excellent upgrade. If we may ask, how much did it cost and what sights did they use Thanks again for any info. God Bless !!!

9. #8 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 

Very nice....

I don't carry a weapon and look for trouble, I carry one just in case trouble finds me.

10. #9 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    Quote Originally Posted by hestersu
    Those are sweet! Have you tried the gun in a Nemesis holster?
    Sorry to say but no, I have not tried it in a Nemesis holster. I presently only have a Bear Creek holster and I figured if it fit the Bear Creek, then it should fit just about everything else.

The sights look high, but really are not that high and I can only assume that it will still fit all holsters.

11. #10 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    Quote Originally Posted by VBVAGUY
    Excellent upgrade. If we may ask, how much did it cost and what sights did they use Thanks again for any info. God Bless !!!
    Sorry to say, I have been sworn to secrecy. Nooooooooooo wait, that was my last job

The front sight is a " Tritium Night Sight ".
    The rear sight is a " I.A. Custom Plain Notch Sight ".
    Their are other finishes, but I chose the " Satin Finish ". Very happy that I did and could not be more happier with the results.

As for cost, that was $148.00, which included the return Priority Mail Shipping with Insurance.

Innovative Arms told me that due to their work load, it would be about a two or three week turnaround. Actually I think I received the parts back in 11 or 12 days, from the day I shipped them.

Excellent work and excellent customer service from Innovative.

Geeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz, I know I am probably sounding like a salesman for them. Maybe I should be here on commission !

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads