New " Innovative front & rear sights " - plus satin finish and polishing - Page 2

New " Innovative front & rear sights " - plus satin finish and polishing

This is a discussion on New " Innovative front & rear sights " - plus satin finish and polishing within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; They look great!!! Let us know when you make it to the range. Kevin...

Thread: New " Innovative front & rear sights " - plus satin finish and polishing

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. #11 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    They look great!!!

Let us know when you make it to the range.

Kevin
    Ruger LCP, Ruger LCR .357, Glock 22, Glock 27, Sig P290, Colt 1911 WWI,

Remington 870, Ruger M77 Ultra Light 30-06, T/C Triumph .50 cal Muzzleloader, Mauser 98K WWII. S&W M&P AR15, DPMS LR308

2. #12 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    I like it! Plus, the sights have to be a thousand times better.

3. #13 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    Looks pretty darn good!

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #14 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    ...Gran, I've looked more closely at the sights are they do look nice...perfect size to compliment the LCP. Can you describe what was done to mount them...machining, pins...whatever? Just curious.

Thx,
    Tarheel

6. #15 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel
    ...Gran, I've looked more closely at the sights are they do look nice...perfect size to compliment the LCP. Can you describe what was done to mount them...machining, pins...whatever? Just curious.

Thx,
    Tarheel
    Hey Tarheel,

Wish I could answer your questions, but I can not, sorry ! I did not inquire what was done to machine, mount, pin or any other Innovative Arms steps to acquire the new sights or slide re-coating. The polishing speaks for itself. Personally, I just feel that this is their business and it is not really my position to try and find out others trades.

I am pretty sure that if you were to call either Phil or Jenny at Innovative, they would probably be more that happy to discuss the process with you after explaining that you are one of the head people at this forum.

I just seen their work done on other LCP's. Read other folks reviews on how their LCP was more accurate close and even out to farther distances. Groupings were tighter. Every review that I read was a positive. And, after viewing Innovative's product pages. Emailing them a couple of times, I just knew that I wanted this upgrade. And in my opinion, their price is pretty decent compared to other gunsmiths.
    MAY YOU LIVE AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO.
    AND WANT TO AS LONG AS YOU LIVE.

7. #16 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFreeOrDie
    They look great!!!

Let us know when you make it to the range.

Kevin
    Over 100 degree heat index here today and for the next few days. Did not even try to make it to the lake with the kayak or powerboat.

But as soon as I get to the range, I will be reporting back. Am very anxious to experience the new sights.

8. #17 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    man this would be awesome but my slide is the Hard Chrome finish and they said I would loose that because of the machining that needed to be done. I don't want to lose that. The chrome finish for me looks awesome.
    Ruger LCP
    SR9

9. #18 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    ...thx again, Gran. I may just call them. This was not an attempt to uncover their proprietary process(es). I was mainly interested in what might be obvious, such as a pin, machining to grove for an inset.....that kind of info. It addressed the sights only, not the finishing job. They sure do nice work. I suspect they'll get some more business from members as a result of your satisfactory experience.

Tarheel

...we're sitting on 101 degrees here at 51% humidity...that translates to about 120 factored for the index.

10. #19 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel
    ...thx again, Gran. I may just call them. This was not an attempt to uncover their proprietary process(es). I was mainly interested in what might be obvious, such as a pin, machining to grove for an inset.....that kind of info. It addressed the sights only, not the finishing job. They sure do nice work. I suspect they'll get some more business from members as a result of your satisfactory experience.

Tarheel

...we're sitting on 101 degrees here at 51% humidity...that translates to about 120 factored for the index.
    Getting off the subject here ! But here 50 miles North of Albany, NY we went to 96 degrees, with a humidity of 74%. Now that is oppressive ! Supposed to be worse tomorrow and not much better on Thursday.

And Tar, I realize you were not attempting to uncover any processes. I just never bothered to ask about them. I never do usually when I have any firearm work done. If I see good reviews for somebody, I let it go at that and trust them to do a good job for me. As I said, I saw other folks that were very satisfied with their work and I knew that I wanted it also.

11. #20 Re: New " Innovative Front & Rear Sights " - Plus Satin Finish and Polishing 
    Quote Originally Posted by rittah
    man this would be awesome but my slide is the Hard Chrome finish and they said I would loose that because of the machining that needed to be done. I don't want to lose that. The chrome finish for me looks awesome.
    Go to their site and send them an email. They do have different re-coating finishes and they may be able to oblige you.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads