Sneaky Pete with Hogue grips?

Sneaky Pete with Hogue grips?

This is a discussion on Sneaky Pete with Hogue grips? within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; So I have the Hogue Handall Hybrid on my Elsie (amazing grips), and I'm wondering if it'll still fit in one of those Sneaky Pete ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rclark28

Thread: Sneaky Pete with Hogue grips?

1. #1 Sneaky Pete with Hogue grips? 
    So I have the Hogue Handall Hybrid on my Elsie (amazing grips), and I'm wondering if it'll still fit in one of those Sneaky Pete holsters? Aside from fitting, I'm also wondering how good the holster is. It wouldn't be my main carry holster, but during the week, I'm dressed in a shirt and tie for work (no jacket in the summer), and I'd like a better way to carry when I go out to lunch. It seems like the SP holster will clip onto my dress pants (with belt) no problemo, and I doubt I'd get a second look. Most people would probably just think it's a cell phone.

Anybody have one of these holsters?

2. #2 Re: Sneaky Pete with Hogue grips? 
    I noticed that no one had chimed in so I'll offer something. I have a Bulldog Case (ballistic nylon) that is similar in size to the Sneaky Pete that I have mounted on the right side of the console of my Ford Edge. I find that carrying when in the car is more comfortable this way and access is much easier that if it is on my waist. I typically carry OWB Appendix in a Paul Vitigliano Custom Leather (for each weapon) and sitting with the firearm in that position can be uncomfortable for me so I put it in the case, travel to my destination, and make a discreet transfer from the case to my waist carry position. In the winter I carry my PT111G2 9mm compact and it seems to fit in the Bulldog case just fine. In the summer I carry the LCPII with a Hogue Hand All attached. My LCP has a +1 mag extension/pinky grip on it. I have included a few pics below for reference.

Pic1 is the Bulldog case as it is mounted on the right side of the console.
    Pic2 is the same case opened up.
    Pic3 is the case with the 9mm in it. Notice that the trigger loop is just above the lower lip of the case opening.
    Pic4 is the case with the LCPII in it. It does sit lower in the case and the trigger loop is covered and it fits just fine - no rattling or bounding around.
    Pic5 is both firearms next to each other for size reference.

Here is an Amazon page with the Bulldog case specs on it. https://www.amazon.com/Bulldog-Cases...g+Cases&sr=8-1

Hope this helps! Pics below.

Sneaky Pete with Hogue grips?-pic1.jpg
    Sneaky Pete with Hogue grips?-pic2.jpg
    Sneaky Pete with Hogue grips?-pic3.jpg
    Sneaky Pete with Hogue grips?-pic4.jpg
    Sneaky Pete with Hogue grips?-pic5.jpg
    There is no greater protection against evil on the rampage than a loaded firearm in the hands of a free man.

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus
    CGC Point Evans WPB 82354
    MSO LA/LB SAR & Drug Interdiction Team

3. #3 Re: Sneaky Pete with Hogue grips? 
    OP->I am waiting too to find out if the "Sneaky Pete Holster" would fit a LCPII with a Hogue Beavertail grip. I did not want to order another holster that will end up in a cabinet with all my other non-used holsters. I really like this holster from the site and may just get one for mine. Free shipping...Thanks for the info.
    *cheduane. I like that setup very much! Nice to have another option. I have a NANO and that setup would fit the bill for it.
    chefduane likes this.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    NRA Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: Sneaky Pete with Hogue grips? 
    Anyone actually use the Sneaky Pete Holster? I like the idea of getting one.
    Last edited by rclark28; 06-24-2020 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Screwed up.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    NRA Member

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads