LCP Neck Holster

LCP Neck Holster

This is a discussion on LCP Neck Holster within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; So, I've pocket carried my LCP Gen2 for several years now, but I ran across a neat little Kydex holster on Etsy . It's very ...

Like Tree2Likes

Thread: LCP Neck Holster

1. #1 LCP Neck Holster 
    So, I've pocket carried my LCP Gen2 for several years now, but I ran across a neat little Kydex holster on Etsy. It's very minimalist, and had a cord to allow it to be carried around your neck, under your shirt. I picked it up and I'm happy with how light it is on the neck (the Nylon cord is relatively thick). I will try carrying it this way for a while and see whether I get used to it or not. The other idea is to get a longer cord (or maybe a strap) and run it from one shoulder to the opposite side, under the arm, as a bare bones shoulder holster? Any thoughts?
    LCP Neck Holster-1.png
    LCP Neck Holster-2.png

2. #2 Re: LCP Neck Holster 
    I ran into this on the other forum and like it. They have several offers for the LCP and I am deciding now on what to order for our new LCPII22LR. Again thanks for the heads up! I appreciate the link!
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    NRA Member

3. #3 Re: LCP Neck Holster 
    It looks like it's configured for a southpaw.

But if it's under your shirt, how do you get to it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: LCP Neck Holster 
    New User
    LCP Neck Holster-img_2879.jpg, this is the most comfortable rig for me. I forget I am armed sometimes. Fobus paddle holster. LCP with Galloway Precision turn key carry kit.
    rclark28 likes this.

6. #5 Re: LCP Neck Holster 
    Quote Originally Posted by wsitgm View Post
    It looks like it's configured for a southpaw.
    But if it's under your shirt, how do you get to it?
    Yeah, I re-threaded the cord since I am left handed, but it has no front/back.
    As for getting to it, if you wear it around the neck and in front, yeah, it's a "reach up under the shirt" kinda thing,
    but my idea was to wear it over the shirt and under a jacket as a minimalist shoulder holster.
    I would try to take a picture, except I would likely break the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    ...this is the most comfortable rig for me. I forget I am armed sometimes. Fobus paddle holster. LCP with Galloway Precision turn key carry kit.
    Looks nice, but I have enough issues with keeping my pants in place. Any kind of significant belt tension is a problem for me, so adding even a few oz to my waste band is not practical.

I have actually ordered an IWB holster with a cord attached to the sweat guard, that I will run over the opposite shoulder to carry the weight.

7. #6 Re: LCP Neck Holster 
    New User
    How’s it running with the carry kit??

8. #7 Re: LCP Neck Holster 
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo11510 View Post
    How’s it running with the carry kit??
    The holster on the cord around my neck has worked out great on the few occasions I carried it that way, and it's too warm out to try it yet as a shoulder rig (need a cover jacket).
    I am still waiting for the IWB holster that I have rigged up with a shoulder strap, but I am very hopeful.
    rclark28 likes this.

9. #8 Re: LCP Neck Holster 
    Just placed a order with Etsy for Kydex IWB Holster for Ruger LCP 2 and the wife is looking at the neck holster to try out. If we have enough time to try the neck holster I think it could present some options for use. Thanks for the link and information I appreciate it.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    NRA Member

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads