Ordered My Bear Creek Holster Today

Ordered My Bear Creek Holster Today

This is a discussion on Ordered My Bear Creek Holster Today within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; Thanks to member @pennsy in his post , I checked out Bear Creek Holsters and shot off an email inquiring about holster wear. Doug responded ...

Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Ordered My Bear Creek Holster Today

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Ordered My Bear Creek Holster Today 
    Thanks to member @pennsy in his post, I checked out Bear Creek Holsters and shot off an email inquiring about holster wear. Doug responded quickly, informatively and thoroughly. Shortly after, on the Seecamp forum, I received another recommendation for Bear Creek. Well, that was enough for me! Today I ordered a back pocket holster for my LCP II in mahogany.

Once I get my Seecamp, I'm getting another. Thanks, pennsy!
    You can't call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

2. #2 Re: Ordered My Bear Creek Holster Today 
    I'm sure you're love it. Nothing beats a leather holster.
    Raylan Givens > Justified > Quotable Quote
    “If you run into an ahole in the morning, you ran into an ahole. If you run into aholes all day, you're the ahole.”

3. #3 Re: Ordered My Bear Creek Holster Today 
    I've got several of Doug's holsters and I guarantee that they are top notch on both looks and quality.
    Here's my LCP in a Bear Creek with gator accent.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    pennsy likes this.
    "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." Mark Twain

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: Ordered My Bear Creek Holster Today 
    Good choice. I love mine... EDC
    pennsy and mukwah like this.
    John

Ante Omnia Armari "Before all else, be armed"

6. #5 Re: Ordered My Bear Creek Holster Today 
    I arrived home late last night from a trip to the other coast and found my new Bear Creek Holster waiting in my mailbox for me. Like a kid in a candy store, I tore open the wrapper and beheld a gorgeous mahogany-colored back pocket holster. It was late, and I didn't want to fiddle with a gun in my jet-lagged state, so I waited until this morning. Now, here it is. I'm ready to run!

IndigoWolf likes this.
    You can't call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

7. #6 Re: Ordered My Bear Creek Holster Today 
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStrummer View Post
    I arrived home late last night from a trip to the other coast and found my new Bear Creek Holster waiting in my mailbox for me. Like a kid in a candy store, I tore open the wrapper and beheld a gorgeous mahogany-colored back pocket holster. It was late, and I didn't want to fiddle with a gun in my jet-lagged state, so I waited until this morning. Now, here it is. I'm ready to run!

Nice!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." Mark Twain

8. #7 Re: Ordered My Bear Creek Holster Today 
    Looks good.
    Raylan Givens > Justified > Quotable Quote
    “If you run into an ahole in the morning, you ran into an ahole. If you run into aholes all day, you're the ahole.”

9. #8 Re: Ordered My Bear Creek Holster Today 
    I gave up on holsters lately but these from Bear Creek Holsters really do look outstanding. I complained to a range pal about most of mine ending up in a large bin and drawer so he showed me his from Bear Creek and I was impressed. It was several years old and in great shape. I love the one that OldStrummer pic.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    NRA Member

10. #9 Re: Ordered My Bear Creek Holster Today 
    Classic Beauty. OldStrummer that is going to last you a good long time. Excellent choice. The wallet holster is the easiest to carry that I have found.
    John

Ante Omnia Armari "Before all else, be armed"

11. #10 Re: Ordered My Bear Creek Holster Today 
    Thanks OldStrummer for your comments and your business! And thanks to all of the other comments. Just had a customer call me the other day to order another holster for a new gun. He said his other holster was purchased 10 years ago and it still looks good and holding up well! Which is why he is calling me again for a new gun he has purchased. We do use great leather and leather products and we do our best to build them to last!
    mukwah and IndigoWolf like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads