And So It Begins... New LCP II: Mags

And So It Begins... New LCP II: Mags

This is a discussion on And So It Begins... New LCP II: Mags within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; Having just gotten my new LCP II, the first thing I'd like to do is get a magazine or two for it, since it only ...

Thread: And So It Begins... New LCP II: Mags

1. #1 And So It Begins... New LCP II: Mags 
    Having just gotten my new LCP II, the first thing I'd like to do is get a magazine or two for it, since it only came with one.

Some checking around shows there are 6-round and 7-round mags. I think I'd like to add another 6 and a 7, mostly for range work. I typically like manufacturer magazines for my guns, but maybe some made for Ruger pass the "sniff test?"

Any recommendations for make, and where I can get the best price?
    You can't call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

2. #2 Re: And So It Begins... New LCP II: Mags 
    I’m not sure about best prices but every after market mag I’ve ever used failed. Factory mags are only slightly more expensive but this is something you’re betting your life on.

3. #3 Re: And So It Begins... New LCP II: Mags 
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Cop View Post
    I’m not sure about best prices but every after market mag I’ve ever used failed. Factory mags are only slightly more expensive but this is something you’re betting your life on.
    Yup. I registered my gun with Ruger today and they rewarded me with a 20% off coupon. I took advantage of it and ordered a 7-round mag. If I'd been thinking straight, I would have ordered three mags. But what's done is done.
    You can't call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads