IWB Holsters

IWB Holsters

This is a discussion on IWB Holsters within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; OK, I give up. I have been carrying an LCP for about three years. I have tried using an IWB holster but I cannot overcome ...

Like Tree5Likes

Thread: IWB Holsters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 IWB Holsters 
    New User
    OK, I give up. I have been carrying an LCP for about three years. I have tried using an IWB holster but I cannot overcome one problem. How do you keep your pants from falling down when you pull your gun? I carry the gun in my right front pocket of my pants, but that is where I have carried everything like keys, change, and a pocket knife for my whole life. I'd like to get that back.

2. #2 Re: IWB Holsters 
    ETS
    I have no answer to your question.....not a problem for me.

And welcome to the forum from the Buckeye State.
    ETS
    +++("Ed")+++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LCP(2), LCP Custom(4) LC9S (semi-pro)(3), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, MK IV Tactical, SR 22, 10/22 Takedown Lite, M77(.223), Mini-14, PCC 9
    NRA Benefactor
    Gun Owners of America
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

3. #3 Re: IWB Holsters 
    Welcome from northwest Louisiana!
    I carry IWB and have no problems when using a good belt.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." Mark Twain

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: IWB Holsters 
    If you use Kydex, it won't crush after removing your pistol. Pants should stay up.
    ETS likes this.
    Raylan Givens > Justified > Quotable Quote
    “If you run into an ahole in the morning, you ran into an ahole. If you run into aholes all day, you're the ahole.”

6. #5 Re: IWB Holsters 
    ETS
    Quote Originally Posted by pennsy View Post
    If you use Kydex, it won't crush after removing your pistol. Pants should stay up.
    Good point......OP question answered.
    ETS
    +++("Ed")+++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LCP(2), LCP Custom(4) LC9S (semi-pro)(3), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, MK IV Tactical, SR 22, 10/22 Takedown Lite, M77(.223), Mini-14, PCC 9
    NRA Benefactor
    Gun Owners of America
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

7. #6 Re: IWB Holsters 
    Quote Originally Posted by pennsy View Post
    Very good point I agree.(old thread) Kydex will not collapse while in pocket. I used to be reluctant to use a Kydex but have one for my EC9s and S&W 642 for the pocket if needed(seldom have the EC9s in pocket these days) and one I use IWB. I still do not know why the pants falling down is a issue. I use a belt.
    Rick
    Wounded Warrior Project
    Last edited by rclark28; 10-24-2019 at 02:59 PM.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    NRA Member

8. #7 Re: IWB Holsters 
    I carried IWB for years and just cinched my belt tight enough to support everything. The small, light guns are no problem but full sized service guns are another matter & too uncomfortable for me.

9. #8 Re: IWB Holsters 
    I have to wear a belt when carrying IWB, which isn’t very often. My preference is pocket carry and I just move keys knives etc. to the other pocket.
    IWB Holsters-d3f141e1-b9d7-481f-b57a-cd17a24c6d90.jpeg

10. #9 Re: IWB Holsters 
    ETS
    And when not carrying iwb, no belt.....that's strange to my way of thinking.
    pennsy likes this.
    ETS
    +++("Ed")+++
    NRA Benefactor
    Gun Owners of America
    Freedom 's Never Free

11. #10 Re: IWB Holsters 
    When I was young I could get away without a belt. Those days are gone.
    mukwah likes this.
    Raylan Givens > Justified > Quotable Quote
    “If you run into an ahole in the morning, you ran into an ahole. If you run into aholes all day, you're the ahole.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads