IWB Holsters - Page 2

IWB Holsters

This is a discussion on IWB Holsters within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; A leather holster should have a mouth reinforcement on it, IMO. That keeps the mouth open for re-holstering. Works for me! I've been IWB carrying ...

Like Tree5Likes

Thread: IWB Holsters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: IWB Holsters 
    A leather holster should have a mouth reinforcement on it, IMO. That keeps the mouth open for re-holstering. Works for me! I've been IWB carrying for the first/primary gun for many years. Pocket gun (happens to be a Seecamp) for my NY reload!

For conceal carry, you are not likely going to re-holster anyway. If the gun is pulled and used in self defense (you shoot someone), its likely not going back home with you! Re-holstering can be practiced at the range. But many ranges don't allow drawing from a holster.
    mukwah likes this.

2. #12 Re: IWB Holsters 
    Desantis Summer Heat works great with short & sweat pants as long as the elastic band is wide.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    rclark28 likes this.

3. #13 Re: IWB Holsters 
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceE View Post
    OK, I give up. I have been carrying an LCP for about three years. I have tried using an IWB holster but I cannot overcome one problem. How do you keep your pants from falling down when you pull your gun? I carry the gun in my right front pocket of my pants, but that is where I have carried everything like keys, change, and a pocket knife for my whole life. I'd like to get that back.
    Are you using a Kydex IWB holster? I shouldn't collapse when you remove your gun and you should be able to keep your pants up.

I carry a gun in my right front pocket with nothing else in there. But I have changed to wearing Utility pants--Tru-Spec 24-7 or 511's so I have lots of pockets to spread stuff around in.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #14 Re: IWB Holsters 
    Nice rig...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New