Many rivers, first LCP - Page 2

Many rivers, first LCP

This is a discussion on Many rivers, first LCP within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; And now for the bad news,-----found the tele # for the Miamisburg F & S store and they have them!...

Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Many rivers, first LCP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 re: Many rivers, first LCP 
    ETS
    And now for the bad news,-----found the tele # for the Miamisburg F & S store and they have them!
    pennsy likes this.
    ETS
    +++("Ed")+++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LCP(2), LCP Custom(4) LC9S (semi-pro)(3), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, MK IV Tactical, SR 22, 10/22 Takedown Lite, M77(.223), Mini-14, PCC 9
    NRA Benefactor
    Gun Owners of America
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

2. #12 re: Many rivers, first LCP 
    ETS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeheel9 View Post
    I’m a pocket pistol addict. Not sure why but I have always wanted an LCP. Even when the LCP 2 came out, I preferred the looks of the original (although I’m giving up last rd hold open). I had been looking for a custom but had no luck. Just last week I was in a Field & Stream store and saw one with a blue aluminum trigger at a great price and gave in to my addiction. Haven’t shot it yet. Put Traction Grips (My favorite and priced right)
    Also ordered the 7 rd extended and wanted to know what You folks thought of that mag.
    Can you give us a range report asap??
    Last edited by ETS; 06-05-2019 at 05:55 PM.
    ETS
    +++("Ed")+++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LCP(2), LCP Custom(4) LC9S (semi-pro)(3), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, MK IV Tactical, SR 22, 10/22 Takedown Lite, M77(.223), Mini-14, PCC 9
    NRA Benefactor
    Gun Owners of America
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

New User
    Still haven’t had a chance to shoot it. Love the feel of the 7rd mag. Trigger feels great. Dry firing with snap caps just in case.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Many rivers, first LCP-6a14b3c8-8f5d-4091-9700-5136a30515f5_1559784556793.jpeg   Many rivers, first LCP-406224dc-dca7-4788-9639-d616461c5906_1559784571705.jpeg   Many rivers, first LCP-3db79acf-5141-4008-bd04-d036a9a770e3_1559784588032.jpeg  
    ETS likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #14 re: Many rivers, first LCP 
    ETS
    Looks like a nice, neat paint job on those sights....thanks for the pics.
    ETS
    +++("Ed")+++
    NRA Benefactor
    Gun Owners of America
    Freedom 's Never Free

6. #15 Re: Many rivers, first LCP 
    I have the factory seven round mag on both my LCP & LCPII to help w/my XLG hands. No problem concealing w/a pocket carry holster until I have to wear dress slacks (printing). Then I swap out for the six round mag, problem solved.
    ETS likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads