Technically a EC question but hope its ok

Technically a EC question but hope its ok

This is a discussion on Technically a EC question but hope its ok within the LC9 Discussion forums, part of the LC9 category; My wife and myself both carry a EC9 but she needs help. She wants a owb holster BUT she has some issues, 1. She has ...

Thread: Technically a EC question but hope its ok

1. #1 Technically a EC question but hope its ok 
    My wife and myself both carry a EC9 but she needs help. She wants a owb holster BUT she has some issues, 1. She has VERY sensitive skin to metal and breaks out from prolonged touching her skin. 2. She cant/dont wear a belt because of the same issue.
    We found a holster that had a plastic clip that would grip her jeans very nicely at the local sporting goods store but of course it was for the wrong pistol 😒 they said they could order the right one but that was over a month ago n calls have simply said nope we will call if it comes in..... Of course they sold the one I found so I cant get the brand info now so anyone know of a non kydex holster that would fit the bill?
    She has been searching n coming up with nothing so far.

2. #2 Re: Technically a EC question but hope its ok 
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobo1973 View Post
    ...so I cant get the brand info now...
    Surely the store that has it on order knows the brand? You can phrase it in a way that does not make it obvious that you are looking to buy it elsewhere?

As for the general question... What material are you looking for? Leather, cloth? And why OWB, as IWB without a belt would be more secure, and less likely to tilt outward?

3. #3 Re: Technically a EC question but hope its ok 
    Do a google search for "leather paddle holster". There are several companies that make what you are looking for. I know someone that also has sensitive shin. She paints the metal with clear fingernail polish and that solved her problem. Denny
    "We do not rise to our expectations, we fall to the level of our training" Archilocus, Greek Soldier, Poet, 650 B.C.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads