SmartCarry Deep Concealment Holster - Page 2

SmartCarry Deep Concealment Holster

This is a discussion on SmartCarry Deep Concealment Holster within the LC9 Accessories forums, part of the LC9 category; Originally Posted by SGW Gunsmith Deep concealment to me, means a possible fumble when needing to draw. I use a gun belt hip holster for ...

Like Tree4Likes

Thread: SmartCarry Deep Concealment Holster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: SmartCarry Deep Concealment Holster 
    Quote Originally Posted by SGW Gunsmith View Post
    Deep concealment to me, means a possible fumble when needing to draw. I use a gun belt hip holster for my LC9 where it's readily available for ME. Very flat, no printing being obvious, even with a T-shirt out and over it:
    Definitely looks like a great setup (I like the use of all 9 rnd mags), but a gun belt just does not work for me. I'm practicing with the Smart Carry, in the hopes of getting reasonably fast and consistent on the draw, but it is too practical for me regardless. Also, what did you go with for sights? Is that a big dot? If so, do you find it particularly accurate, or is it a matter of just being able to see your front sight (In which case I feel your pain).

2. #12 Re: SmartCarry Deep Concealment Holster 
    Those are tritium night sights. In the dark the front sight is really easy to pick up. I much rather prefer an adjustable rear sight, but haven't been able to find anything that will work with the rear sight dovetail.
    There is absolutely NO reason to hate this country. Just think about what you have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads