No Belt IWB Kydex Holster

No Belt IWB Kydex Holster

This is a discussion on No Belt IWB Kydex Holster within the LC9 Accessories forums, part of the LC9 category; Hey all, so the situation is that I don't wear heavy belts, when I wear belts at all. I tend towards elastic wasted pants. Sure, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gladius64

Thread: No Belt IWB Kydex Holster

1. #1 No Belt IWB Kydex Holster 
    Hey all, so the situation is that I don't wear heavy belts, when I wear belts at all. I tend towards elastic wasted pants. Sure, I can wear a gun belt when I go to the range, but have otherwise defaulted to pocket carry (or a small messenger bag).

Recently I purchased a small neck holster for my LCP, and it is great, for what it is (and I thought up a way to use it as a minimalist shoulder rig, but that is not important ATM.). But it got me thinking, and I spoke with the owner of Pyntek Holsters, and he hooked me up with a Kydex holster for my LC9s Pro w/ TR9G Laser, modified with 2 off set holes for a shoulder strap.

The idea is that the weight of the holster will be carried by a shoulder strap (under your shirt) and the holster will be clipped directly to your pants. It seems to work, so far, and regardless the quality is fantastic!
    Thoughts?

No Belt IWB Kydex Holster-kydex01.jpg
    No Belt IWB Kydex Holster-kydex04.jpg
    rclark28 likes this.

2. #2 Re: No Belt IWB Kydex Holster 
    Good way to strap these little LCP's for some. I am in the middle of my holster review and just started with a Patton Kydex holster (so far so good). Good idea here.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    NRA Member

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads