Does PayPal HATE Gun Owners?

Does PayPal HATE Gun Owners?

This is a discussion on Does PayPal HATE Gun Owners? within the General Non-Firearm Discussion forums, part of the General Category category; I've been using PayPal only since 2015 when my web-site got going in February of that year. Maybe I've been fortunate to only have three ...

Thread: Does PayPal HATE Gun Owners?

1. #1 Does PayPal HATE Gun Owners? 
    I've been using PayPal only since 2015 when my web-site got going in February of that year. Maybe I've been fortunate to only have three "jack-wagons" stiff me for parts that were delivered according to the USPS tracking number, that the buyer got for FREE because PayPal sided with them and their money was refunded, when they claimed they didn't get the part(s) they ordered, even though the tracking number says they did.
    Once I send anything out the door, I have absolutely no control over what UPS, or USPS does, and if they deliver to a wrong address, or the item gets lost, I need to file an insurance claim................after 45 days, to try and get my costs recovered. The waiting 45 days part is ridiculous, especially when the customer ordered either 2, or 3 day delivery, weekends or holidays not included.
    I then put that customer on my "refuse their order list" thereafter, just in case they try to order anything again. Fortunately, there are only 3 entities on that list.

Seems though, that PayPal is very quick to declare the seller at fault even when the customer got the part when it was promised by USPS, yet they freeze payment to me and take their sweet A$$ time looking into the proof that I sent them concerning USPS delivery. It only makes me wonder if the nitwits that handle these "non-delivery complaints" are just a bunch of hoplophobic jerks!
    " I really like this NEW .45. It certainly gets a lot more done than the old .44 ever did."

2. #2 Re: Does PayPal HATE Gun Owners? 
    I have had issues too with "PayPal". Always get a fault error and it takes forever to prove shipments etc. May be a coincidence but I do not believe in them. Others not just the OP have had the same thing and the only connecting factor is it is firearm related.
    *I hope it is just a fluke but the past 6 months I have had issues on this matter. We have opted for now to limit the use of "PayPal" but they are sometimes the only option.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    NRA Member

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads