Recalls returned

Recalls returned

This is a discussion on Recalls returned within the General LCP Discussion forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; How many have already sent in their LCP for upgrading? Any one who sent theirs in received them back yet?...

Thread: Recalls returned

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Recalls returned 
    How many have already sent in their LCP for upgrading? Any one who sent theirs in received them back yet?

2. #2 Re: Recalls returned 
    I sent mine in for work in the beginning of Oct. they knew the recall was coming so they have had in ever since. I was told they don't expect the first parts to roll in until Nov. 24th.

3. #3 Re: Recalls returned 

I sent my lcp in 6 weeks ago for a ftf problem and was 1st on list for up grade. today ups came while I was doing a quick errand with a note of a package from ruger. Ill be waiting tommorrow at 10:30am. Cant wait!! Ill keep ya posted

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: Recalls returned 

I sent my LCP in for the trigger repair in October and checked Nov 3rd, this was the reply;
    Your pistol will be retrofit with new parts per the Recall. We will not start the retrofit for 2-3 weeks, this will mean your pistol will have to remain here for the time being. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Now that I see some are coming back, I'll email them again to get an update.
    They have always answered my email later the same day. This is encouraging, I thought it would not be till Christmas...

6. #5 Re: Recalls returned 

Mine was shipped to them Sept. 23rd(before the recall was issued) and I was told it wouldn't be back till Thanksgiving plus or minus a few days.

No update.

7. #6 Re: Recalls returned 
    Just got off the phone, I sent it in the 1st week of Oct. I was told it was mailed out with all of the repairs on the 17th. So they have started the recall work.

8. #7 Re: Recalls returned 
    Quote Originally Posted by tthompson08
    Just got off the phone, I sent it in the 1st week of Oct. I was told it was mailed out with all of the repairs on the 17th. So they have started the recall work.
    sure looks like Ruger is on top of this recall. They should be good at it, as they have had alot of experience in the last 6 months.
    We should be getting some real good reports hopefully on these red moded guns. I sure ho-e they did it right this time......
    "JUST SHOOT IT LIKE U STOLE IT"!!

9. #8 Re: Recalls returned 
    Just got my LCP back from the recall, they did the repairs and gave me a new LCP hat and $25.00 gift certificate to their store. Not bad for a recall. The work looks good.

10. #9 Re: Recalls returned 
    Did you get the free magazine also?
    Better to have it and not need it, Than to need it and not have it!

11. #10 Re: Recalls returned 
    do you have the diamond? can you please post a picture if you do?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads