Put in a request for 22ís

Put in a request for 22ís

This is a discussion on Put in a request for 22ís within the General LCP Discussion forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; All, i put a request in to the administrator to create a new 22 section. I will keep you all posted on what happens. Toytraindoc ...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By toytraindoc
  • 1 Post By Whiskeyshooter
  • 1 Post By rclark28
  • 2 Post By Whiskeyshooter
  • 1 Post By SGW Gunsmith
  • 1 Post By SGW Gunsmith

Thread: Put in a request for 22ís

1. #1 Put in a request for 22ís†
    All,

i put a request in to the administrator to create a new 22 section. I will keep you all posted on what happens.

Toytraindoc
    toytraindoc

NRA Life Memeber
    Why come to me for answers? What have I done to deserve such generosity.
    In GOD We Trust
    Question Everything
    Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere.
    μολὼν λαβέ

2. #2 Re: Put in a request for 22ís†
    Well Ruger launched a explosion with the LCP about a decade ago. I can see a new world type of shooting with the LCP 22.cal. People are going to see how fun small barrels are too shoot. They will start to see how they can challenge themselves and at a low cost. Shoot a shot barrel gun well and you can shoot any gun well. And all this fun at a affordable cost.
    I started shooting the Pocket guns when the LCP came out. Spent years developing my skills and had some of the most fun I ever had shooting them. I defied anyone to say they were not range guns. However, The cost along the way was extremely expensive. Went through guns and a whole lot of ammo at a whole lot of cost. 380 ammo ain't cheap.
    Now the game begins with the 22.cal. It might open up a lot of doors. A whole new sport. People that did not or do not shoot the LCP often, can now hit the range like crazy, have more fun make more challenges. And reap huge rewards by learning to shoot the Shot barrel, small gun well. Hope the administrators are listening.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
    Last edited by Whiskeyshooter; 06-23-2020 at 06:53 AM.
    rclark28 likes this.

3. #3 Re: Put in a request for 22ís†
    I too hope this LCPII22LR takes on. Getting people to learn and shoot the short barrel, smaller gun with 22LR is a good thing. Getting people to train more with their 380 or 22LR models can only help with safety and solve issues. Good to have a platform like this for the LCP and its nice to have.
    *Too much of the internet is filled with only negative issues so it is nice to have place with people that actually shoot the pocket guns. I love my LCP and other pocket guns.
    Whiskeyshooter likes this.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    NRA Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: Put in a request for 22ís†
    Quote Originally Posted by rclark28 View Post
    I too hope this LCPII22LR takes on. Getting people to learn and shoot the short barrel, smaller gun with 22LR is a good thing. Getting people to train more with their 380 or 22LR models can only help with safety and solve issues. Good to have a platform like this for the LCP and its nice to have.
    *Too much of the internet is filled with only negative issues so it is nice to have place with people that actually shoot the pocket guns. I love my LCP and other pocket guns.

My gosh, on some forums you even mention a 380 and complete caliber war starts. I have found out it is mostly the same one's that will start the war. On one forum, it is Two Moderators and dare even disagree with them. Tell them that you can do well with a pocket gun and they will almost come out and call you a liar. The thing, it has become my belief that they just cannot do well with the Small barrel and the Snubbie, so it hurts their ego.
    I am looking forward to getting a LCP 22.cal. Wish it was DAO as I do not like the LCPll trigger. But there is give and take in everything and not much else out there in the size.

Anyone with a LCP22, please keep on posting with results etc. Saw the video of 22Plinkster and he spoke highly of it.
    TAKE THE LCP22 CHALLANGE!

The only caveat now is the lack of availability and the high cost. The Price really needs to come down. In the meantime, LCR22 and the Phoenix is the name of the game. (in fact will be taking both Phoenix out today)
    SGW Gunsmith and rclark28 like this.

6. #5 Re: Put in a request for 22ís†
    Quote Originally Posted by toytraindoc View Post
    All,

i put a request in to the administrator to create a new 22 section. I will keep you all posted on what happens.

Toytraindoc
    Great! Please do, as any **NEW** .22 forum to read and partake in, has got to be a GOOD one. Thanks for your efforts.
    There is absolutely NO reason to hate this country. Just think about what you have.

7. #6 Re: Put in a request for 22ís†
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyshooter View Post
    My gosh, on some forums you even mention a 380 and complete caliber war starts. I have found out it is mostly the same one's that will start the war. On one forum, it is Two Moderators and dare even disagree with them. Tell them that you can do well with a pocket gun and they will almost come out and call you a liar. The thing, it has become my belief that they just cannot do well with the Small barrel and the Snubbie, so it hurts their ego.
    I am looking forward to getting a LCP 22.cal. Wish it was DAO as I do not like the LCPll trigger. But there is give and take in everything and not much else out there in the size.

Anyone with a LCP22, please keep on posting with results etc. Saw the video of 22Plinkster and he spoke highly of it.

I know what of you write about, as far as some forum "moderators" are concerned.
    TAKE THE LCP22 CHALLANGE!

The only caveat now is the lack of availability and the high cost. The Price really needs to come down. In the meantime, LCR22 and the Phoenix is the name of the game. (in fact will be taking both Phoenix out today)
    I know of what you write about, and have experienced moderators very much like that. Those dudes and dudettes seem to feel that some veil of all knowingness is wrapped around them shortly after they become a "moderator". One thing I have found though, the salary they receive reflects how much value is involved with many of their opinions.
    Spirited discussion can usually be accepted as long as things remain civil and no nasty aspersions are cast upon anyones parental heritage, should be OK with most adults. I may not always be RIGHT, but I'm always willing to read what others opinions involve. That does seem to "rattle" some moderators though. I just wonder how many of those naysayers would stand there like Superman and have any .380 rounds bounce off there "S"?
    There is absolutely NO reason to hate this country. Just think about what you have.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads