LCP 22lr as a EDC - Page 2

LCP 22lr as a EDC

This is a discussion on LCP 22lr as a EDC within the General LCP Discussion forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; CCI Stinger mini mags, Velocitors, and the Segmented HP all have almost 100% failures to feed on my LCP .22, thats with two different mags ...

Like Tree8Likes

Thread: LCP 22lr as a EDC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: LCP 22lr as a EDC 
    New User
    CCI Stinger mini mags, Velocitors, and the Segmented HP all have almost 100% failures to feed on my LCP .22, thats with two different mags and a box apiece of that ammo put through the weapon.

2. #12 Re: LCP 22lr as a EDC 
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    CCI Stinger mini mags, Velocitors, and the Segmented HP all have almost 100% failures to feed on my LCP .22, thats with two different mags and a box apiece of that ammo put through the weapon.
    I have no issues with any ammo, including cheap stuff, except for stingers. The low grain bullet doesn't seem to be a good match with the gun operation on mine. Shot shell 22's won't even load the next round.

I carry with Velocitors, and Minimag 40gr round nose.

Have not tried SHP as I've heard that, although they make mess out of the first few inches of a ham. They don't penetrate beyond 4 to 5 inches. Perhaps a super bloody surface wound would be a deterrent though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads