Ruger LCP II holster options?

Ruger LCP II holster options?

This is a discussion on Ruger LCP II holster options? within the General LCP Discussion forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; I found that the Bulldog LMH-XSZ fits well. It is a leather outside the waist band holster. Some people may not like that it has ...

Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Ruger LCP II holster options?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Ruger LCP II holster options? 
    I found that the Bulldog LMH-XSZ fits well. It is a leather outside the waist band holster. Some people may not like that it has a retaining strap, but that was a selling point for me. As I only really OC around the farm. (Found mine at my local Rural King)

I have also found the Desantis Sof Tuck 106 fits for inside the waistband. Already had it as it fit one of my past firearms.

I also picked up the Bulldog cell phone type holster. I don't know how much use it will see, but it does fit and work as advertised.
    It is kind of nice for my daily commute, easy to remove and leave locked in the car while at work.

Of course the pocket holster that came with the gun is nice too. I find it fits in my back pocket just like a bill fold.

2. #2 re: Ruger LCP II holster options? 
    w
    "Pocket holster that came with the gun"? What, is Ruger including a pocket holster now?

I have two pocket holsters, both little light weight nylon holsters with a place for the gun and also a place for an extra mag. The first one came that way. The second one I had to open up the stitching to make a place for the mag. I can't find any place that sells holsters like that now. All the little nylon holsters I see now do not have a place for an extra mag.

3. #3 re: Ruger LCP II holster options? 
    Quote Originally Posted by w View Post
    "Pocket holster that came with the gun"? What, is Ruger including a pocket holster now?

I have two pocket holsters, both little light weight nylon holsters with a place for the gun and also a place for an extra mag. The first one came that way. The second one I had to open up the stitching to make a place for the mag. I can't find any place that sells holsters like that now. All the little nylon holsters I see now do not have a place for an extra mag.
    Yes, my LCP II came with a pocket holster. Said "Ruger" on it, but no room for a mag.
    The standard LCP I was looking at also included a pocket holster as part of the package.
    seaweed88 and Smokie_Okie like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 re: Ruger LCP II holster options? 
    I just got this holster from Black Arch holsters. Really nice quality.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

6. #5 re: Ruger LCP II holster options? 
    That strikes me as a whole lot of holster for such a small gun. Goes to show how holsters are such a personal thing. I carry my Custom in a really minimalistic kydex from concealment express - good retention, super light and adjustable. It doesn't offer any backing other than kydex, so some folks may consider it uncomfortable. For the LCP it's fine for me. On the other hand, I carry my SR9c in a N82 pro with a full padded backing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    louchia likes this.

7. #6 re: Ruger LCP II holster options? 
    I agree, a whole lot of holster. I carry IWB in a Remora clip holster. 's very comfortable, not at all bulky, pliable synthetic material, good retention, resists moisture. I've adjusted mine to a slight cant. To each his own.
    ETS likes this.

8. #7 re: Ruger LCP II holster options? 
    The larger hybrids seem like overkill for such a small gun.
    ETS likes this.

9. #8 re: Ruger LCP II holster options? 
    This inexpensive Concealment Express holster has really exceeded my expectations and it's so easy to carry. I hardly ever pocket carry anymore even though that's why I bought the LCP. This little rig makes all-day, every day carry a snap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ruger LCP II holster options?-img_0652.jpg   Ruger LCP II holster options?-img_0651.jpg   Ruger LCP II holster options?-img_0650.jpg  
    ETS, Kennydale and 9190 like this.

10. #9 re: Ruger LCP II holster options? 
    ETS
    Quote Originally Posted by pennsy View Post
    The larger hybrids seem like overkill for such a small gun.
    Double that, bro.!
    ETS
    +++("Ed")+++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LCP(2), LCP Custom(4) LC9S (semi-pro)(3), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, MK IV Tactical, SR 22, 10/22 Takedown Lite, M77(.223), Mini-14, PCC 9
    NRA Benefactor
    Gun Owners of America
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

11. #10 re: Ruger LCP II holster options? 
    ETS
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenaper View Post
    That strikes me as a whole lot of holster for such a small gun........
    And two belt clips to fiddle with----Talk about "belt and suspenders".
    Last edited by ETS; 03-30-2017 at 03:49 PM.
    ETS
    +++("Ed")+++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LCP(2), LCP Custom(4) LC9S (semi-pro)(3), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, MK IV Tactical, SR 22, 10/22 Takedown Lite, M77(.223), Mini-14, PCC 9
    NRA Benefactor
    Gun Owners of America
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads