Last day for concealed carry

Last day for concealed carry

This is a discussion on Last day for concealed carry within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the General Category category; Today as I leave for work with Elsie in my Uncle George Holster and look what tomorrow will bring, I leave on my road trip ...

Thread: Last day for concealed carry

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Last day for concealed carry 
    Today as I leave for work with Elsie in my Uncle George Holster and look what tomorrow will bring, I leave on my road trip to Canada and realize I will not be able to carry on this trip. Almost 1700 miles stopping overnight and not being able to defend myself sucks. After being armed for allot of years Elsie and her brothers must stay in Florida. The area I am going to in Canada is very rural, not many of us white folks but lots of Indians. I may get my wife to buy a shot gun just so we have something. I believe that once I am on the reserve the government has no say, my wife being native is aloud to have a shotgun and or a hunting rifle. The Canadian Laws are changing, but not fast enough to suite me. It is really going to be hard getting used to not having Elsie with me, the feeling of security will be gone. My safety will depend on Dudley Doright of the RCMP, " I'll save you Nell". Everybody have a great day.
    Uncle46 MACM(SW) USN Retired

\"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.\"
    - Thomas Jefferson

2. #2 Re: Last day for concealed carry 
    I'm PRAYING for you Unc!
    ...my third carry piece was a U.S. Army P-1Alpha Pershing Missile with a XXX kt. thermonuclear warhead. I never got a chance to use that one either.

3. #3 Re: Last day for concealed carry 
    Uncle,

Safe trip......

Dick (rar)
    NRA BENEFACTOR LM
    NYS Rifle and Pistol Association LM
    Empire State Arms Collectors Association LM

Everyone Needs a Code They Can Live By....

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: Last day for concealed carry 

Good luck. Have the Wife get the shot gun... Just In Case..
    I don't carry a weapon and look for trouble, I carry one just in case trouble finds me.

6. #5 Re: Last day for concealed carry 
    If your so scared to go without being armed then why are you going? It sounds like your visiting the inlaws will they not protect you?

7. #6 Re: Last day for concealed carry 
    Uncle............Watch out for the bears...........

Hava a great trip...........
    Life is to short to shoot ugly guns....May Glocks live forever....

8. #7 Re: Last day for concealed carry 
    Here's wishing you and your wife a safe trip. We will be looking forward to hearing a few details from your trip.

9. #8 Re: Last day for concealed carry 
    ...wishing you and yours a safe and enjoyable vacation, uncle. That's a long haul, but I'm sure it will well worth the effort to cover the distance. Rule one: you must post some pics of especial places visited. Rule two: you must buy every member with 100+ posts some form of Canadian memorabilia...one that's not made in China . Good luck, God's speed and provide progress reports if you have Internet access during the journey.

Tarheel

10. #9 Re: Last day for concealed carry 
    Thanks to all I'm hoping to have internet access while I am on the road.

Uncle46 MACM(SW) USN Retired

\"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.\"
    - Thomas Jefferson

11. #10 Re: Last day for concealed carry 
    I myself go up to canada every year for 10days fly in fihing trip never once had any problems you will be fine been going thru canada all my life different folks up there not saying theres no knuckleheads but not nearly as many as here have a great trip relax and enjoy the north its awsome country with lots of great folks there.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads