Why Am I So Resistant To Ruger's .22 Guns?

Why Am I So Resistant To Ruger's .22 Guns?

This is a discussion on Why Am I So Resistant To Ruger's .22 Guns? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the General Category category; I'm reading a lot of people are getting the LCP II in .22, and the reviews of the Single Six are glowing (and its progenitor, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rmichael63

Thread: Why Am I So Resistant To Ruger's .22 Guns?

1. #1 Why Am I So Resistant To Ruger's .22 Guns? 
    I'm reading a lot of people are getting the LCP II in .22, and the reviews of the Single Six are glowing (and its progenitor, the Security Six). And the Wrangler, an even cheaper version of the veritable wheelgun. I know that in the past I've looked down at loads less than 9mm. Then I got the .380 (my LCP II). And I like it! I even got a NAA PUG-T in .22WMR. It's pretty cool, too.

Am I weakening, or am I missing something about the .22?
    You can't call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

2. #2 Re: Why Am I So Resistant To Ruger's .22 Guns? 
    It's all about a fun fairly inexpensive round for plinking. Range visits are usually a big caliber and a 22 in some form. Would not trade any of my (3) 22's for anything ... embrace the caliber you won't regret it ...
    rclark28 likes this.

... P Series Rule ... Glocks drool ...
    NRA Life Member

3. #3 Re: Why Am I So Resistant To Ruger's .22 Guns? 
    As others have stated it is a good practice round and it is a personal choice and adventure. I started out with the Mark III 22/45 just to train for our 1911's but ended up just enjoying the range time. After another SR22, LCRx 22LR and now a LCPII 22LR I am getting a SA revolver for the range. I have had no issues with Ruger like some have reported so that is another factor. Take your time and get what caliber works for you.
    PEACE FAVOR YOUR SWORD!
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads