The day's carry log

The day's carry log

This is a discussion on The day's carry log within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the General Category category; I thought it would be interesting and informative, especially for the new members, to get a look at what and how some of us carry ...

Thread: The day's carry log

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 The day's carry log 
    I thought it would be interesting and informative, especially for the new members, to get a look at what and how some of us carry each day.

Today, being cold and snowing (ended up with about six inches of new snow), I opted for the SR9c with the 17 round mag and one in the chamber. Hornady CD with Winchester FMJ for the bottom eight. I had it in my Supertuck about 4 o'clock. Shirt not tucked over the pistol. But, the black leather Interstate vest over that covered the gun nicely.
    I have the Supertuck adjusted for a radical cant which rotates the long grip (with the 17 round mag) up and clockwise hiding it against my ribs at my side. Unless I touch my toes, that baby isn't going to print.
    Wore this all around town, in and out of the car, shoveling the walks, walking back and forth to town.
    After I got home and was not headed out again, I switched to the LCP in a Bullard Bodyguard OWB with extra mag in my Bear Creek mag/iPhone holder.
    And that's my EDC for the day.

Mayo.
    iPhone & Tapatalk
    WWPD - What would Paladin do?

2. #2 Re: The day's carry log 
    Damp and rainy here today. I opted for the LCP in a DeSantis pocket holster. It just disappears in the front pocket of my jeans and very comfortable when lounging around the house.

3. #3 Re: The day's carry log 
    Went out today Xmas shopping and then got a haircut.....Elsie is a easy carry in my Sneaky Pete Holster.....
    Life is to short to shoot ugly guns....May Glocks live forever....

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: The day's carry log 
    Today was a shampoo the carpets, get ready for Christmas day. Monotonious continuous slow motion activity. A good reason to not carry.

That meant my LCP rode in a Cross Breed Micro Clip at 3 o'clock IWB all day. Barely knew it there.

6. #5 Re: The day's carry log 
    Just went on a some quick trips to a couple of stores. I took Elsie and the DeSantis SuperFly holster along in the right front pocket of my jeans.

7. #6 Re: The day's carry log 
    LOL... Why not?

I got off work at 8:30pm, came and fed the cats and did the liter box cleaning thing. I putting the LCP in my front pocket, in a DeSantis Nemesis Holster. In a shoulder holder, I packing a Super Redhawk Alaskan .44 MAG. with a 2.5 in barrel.

I have to get there before Midnight because here in the Bible Belt they put a rope up and block off sales except for the stuff in the grocery aisles until 2:00 P.M. tomorrow afternoon. Since I can't have a firearm in my vehicle in the parking lot at work, the usual routine is to come home first, then go back out.

I don't carry a weapon and look for trouble, I carry one just in case trouble finds me.

8. #7 Re: The day's carry log 
    Just sittin' around waitin' for the permit to come in the mail.....
    Skip Douglas

9. #8 Re: The day's carry log 
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipD
    Been there and done that. I mailed the application and all the required stuff in on July 3rd that year and didn't get the CWP back until the end of September. Not the longest wait in life I've ever had, it just felt that way.
    I don't carry a weapon and look for trouble, I carry one just in case trouble finds me.

10. #9 Re: The day's carry log 
    Same as always, wallet in the back pocket and the LCP in the front. Don't leave home without it.

11. #10 Re: The day's carry log 
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipD
    +1
    BA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads