Holster Pro - Hartford, NY. Thumbs up!

Holster Pro - Hartford, NY. Thumbs up!

This is a discussion on Holster Pro - Hartford, NY. Thumbs up! within the Feedback forums, part of the Classifieds category; I previously ordered a custom leather OWB belt clip holster for my LCPII from Paul Vitagliano - Hoster Pro of New Hartford, NY. Got it ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chefduane

Thread: Holster Pro - Hartford, NY. Thumbs up!

1. #1 Holster Pro - Hartford, NY. Thumbs up! 
    I previously ordered a custom leather OWB belt clip holster for my LCPII from Paul Vitagliano - Hoster Pro of New Hartford, NY. Got it today. VERY nice leather holster custom made for the LCPII. High quality leather and great fit and finish. He advertises his lead time at 2-3 weeks but I got mine in 9 days. Recommended for anyone looking for a custom leather holster at a reasonable price.

www.holsterpro.com

Disclaimer: Specific recommendation of above mentioned product exempted; Any reference in this posting to any person, or organization, or activities, products, or services related to such person or organization, or any linkages from this web site to the web site of another party, do not constitute or imply the endorsement, recommendation, or favoring of said website, or any of its employees or contractors acting on its behalf. Further, I have received no compensation, direct or indirect, immediate or deferred, tangible or abstract, for said posting. I did, however, work 20 minutes on this disclaimer and write this last sentence just to see if anyone took the time to actually continue reading it until the end.
    Denny4kids likes this.
    Come And Take Them

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus
    CGC Point Evans WPB 82354
    MSO LA/LB SAR & Drug Interdiction Team

2. #2 Re: Holster Pro - Hartford, NY. Thumbs up! 
    I really like the top hook on their pocket holster! Seems like it might keep the weapon positioned correctly in the pocket and also serve as another anchor to keep the holster in the pocket when drawing. The price is also reasonable. Den
    "We do not rise to our expectations, we fall to the level of our training" Archilocus, Greek Soldier, Poet, 650 B.C.

3. #3 Re: Holster Pro - Hartford, NY. Thumbs up! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Denny4kids View Post
    I really like the top hook on their pocket holster! Seems like it might keep the weapon positioned correctly in the pocket and also serve as another anchor to keep the holster in the pocket when drawing. The price is also reasonable. Den
    Yes, a custom leather holster under $100 is great IMHO. Also, he includes a snappable strap over the slide that is removable so if you want to carry with the gun secured you can, or if you want to holster the gun without the retention strap, you can.
    Come And Take Them

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus
    CGC Point Evans WPB 82354
    MSO LA/LB SAR & Drug Interdiction Team

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads