PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? - Page 4

PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one?

This is a discussion on PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? within the Elsie's Ladies Board forums, part of the General Category category; I personally do not see a problem with different color guns for concealed carry or otherwise. Hey, if carrying a pink gun around gets my ...

Thread: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. #31 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 
    I personally do not see a problem with different color guns for concealed carry or otherwise. Hey, if carrying a pink gun around gets my wife to carry, then more power to Ruger for a brilliant marketing strategy. Besides, being drawn down on by a woman wielding a pink gun is more than enough to make the bad guy feel like a real toolshed during the attempted crime and in the courtroom, provided the woman doesn't have to fire. Then how does the bad guy explain it in prison. "Yeah, I heard you were subdued by a WOMAN with a PINK GUN. Bubba is gonna love you!"

For what it's worth, my primary carry is a stainless steel revolver. If it is a concealed weapon, it doesn't matter what color it is. My friend has a two-toned black/OD green Ruger SR9. I didn't know what color it was until he drew it and showed it to me.
    -James
    My Blog Gear Reviews, Gun Rights Issues, Emergency Preparedness
    Now on Facebook

2. #32 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 
    Sorry, the purple LCP breaks a man law. Hell, my rainbow P238 is borderline.

Maybe the purple LCP is beefed up to help prevent limp wristing.

3. #33 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 
    Quote Originally Posted by major

LOL

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #34 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 

What ever helps you sleep at night...
    HAHAH just kidding!
    Sig Sauer P220

Ruger LCP

Ruger LCR

Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II

Springfield XDm 9

6. #35 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 
    I got the raspberry LCP for my wife so that I could get the plain black one back from her. They both shoot exactly the same. She gave up carrying my S&W 442 for the LCP and is happy.
    Cherokee Slim
    NRA, SASS #72605, ROI, ROII, Warthog, BOLD #808, Ocoee Rangers, Tennessee Mountain Maurauders.
    Semper Fi

7. #36 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 

...I would love to know what the "range jocks" say when you arrive with the rainbow edition...gotta be interesting...

Tarheel

...BTW, those particular folks do get under my skin at times with their unsolicited "advice"...perhaps they would be better off at Chuck E Cheese...

8. #37 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 
    My wife has a raspberry one. It matches her phone.

9. #38 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 
    Quote Originally Posted by dudester
    My wife has a raspberry one. It matches her phone.
    LOL sounds like your wife and my wife would get along well ..
    Sig Sauer P220

Ruger LCP

Ruger LCR

Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II

Springfield XDm 9

10. #39 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 

I have run into several women and the odd guy or two at a local In Door Range (Shooters Choice) with various colors of weapons. I usually smile and nod, or throw out the "That's nice." comment and move on.. It may be a Man Law Violation thing but far be it for me to cast a slight or imagined dispersion on an armed or somewhat overly sensitive persons choices in weapons. Yikes.
    I don't carry a weapon and look for trouble, I carry one just in case trouble finds me.

11. #40 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 
    I showed the pink one to my wife and she was a hater. She said that the top needs to be pink too. So I showed her a pic of one with a pink slide and she was still a hater.

What's weird about this is my wife told me that she has all the guns she could possibly want or need.

Is there such a thing as having enough guns? I never imagined I could. But could I? Oh wait, there's another gun I want to get at the local gunshop. I guess it doesn't exist for me.
    -James
    My Blog Gear Reviews, Gun Rights Issues, Emergency Preparedness
    Now on Facebook

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads