Alert-22 cal just came in Target sports.

Alert-22 cal just came in Target sports.

This is a discussion on Alert-22 cal just came in Target sports. within the Ammo Cache forums, part of the General Category category; Just purchased a 1,000 rds of mini mags and a 1,000 rds of standard CCI. If you are interested, you better hurry. And be thankful ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rclark28
  • 1 Post By rclark28
  • 1 Post By rclark28

Thread: Alert-22 cal just came in Target sports.

1. #1 Alert-22 cal just came in Target sports. 
    Just purchased a 1,000 rds of mini mags and a 1,000 rds of standard CCI. If you are interested, you better hurry. And be thankful I saved you some.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/22-l...mmo-c-202.aspx

2. #2 Re: Alert-22 cal just came in Target sports. 
    Thanks! Just ordered 1k of these MiniMags and confirmed. Love it. I will see how this goes and become a member real soon. My neighbors have ordered a ton from here and they have saved time and money. Freaking thanks for the heads up!
    Whiskeyshooter likes this.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    NRA Member

3. #3 Re: Alert-22 cal just came in Target sports. 
    Whiskeyshooter, I just ordered a Glock G44 22LR and will get it Friday. Before you say anything I got it just to test out after running into one that had 3,000+ rounds put through it. I shot it several times with all types of cheap and quality ammo. Not one hick up. I got it just under $300.00 because of the sale. I hope it is as good as the range gun I shot in those sessions and I hope Glock backs up their products. It is the first Glock on the block for me. I was not going to admit I bought a Glock but had to let you know. Reports to follow when I get it. Catch up with you later. Rick
    Wounded Warrior Project
    NRA Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: Alert-22 cal just came in Target sports. 
    Quote Originally Posted by rclark28 View Post
    Whiskeyshooter, I just ordered a Glock G44 22LR and will get it Friday. Before you say anything I got it just to test out after running into one that had 3,000+ rounds put through it. I shot it several times with all types of cheap and quality ammo. Not one hick up. I got it just under $300.00 because of the sale. I hope it is as good as the range gun I shot in those sessions and I hope Glock backs up their products. It is the first Glock on the block for me. I was not going to admit I bought a Glock but had to let you know. Reports to follow when I get it. Catch up with you later. Rick
    Sounds like a winner Rick! I would not mind having one myself. Congrats!

Have finally been getting use to the LCP. Yesterday shot 150 rds of Remington Goldens with zero issues. Seems to like this ammo best.

Last edited by Whiskeyshooter; 07-28-2020 at 07:33 PM.

6. #5 Re: Alert-22 cal just came in Target sports. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyshooter View Post
    Sounds like a winner Rick! I would not mind having one myself. Congrats!

Have finally been getting use to the LCP. Yesterday shot 150 rds of Remington Goldens with zero issues. Seems to like this ammo best.
    I am over 1,200 plus rounds now with the LCPII22LR and have zero issues. No hyper has been put through it. I like it but wish it it was built more solid. I am getting really used to mine and maybe it will hold up to range count. Been putting Aquila, Blazer 38gr. and Golden Bullets last sessions. No issues. Will try much cheaper ammo for a test after I take a break from it for awhile. Taking snubbies, SR22 with my Mark III this week. Glad I stocked up on all ammo last year the shelves are empty here.
    So far runs great with the following. I have good supplies of rimfire and ordered more. Thanks for the link again to TargetSports!
    CCI MINI MAG 22LR CPRN 40gr. fps 1235
    CCI MINI MAG 22LR CPHP 36gr. fps 1260
    Blazer 22LR 40gr LRN 1255fps
    Blazer 22LR 38gr. 1235fps. LRN
    Remington Golden Bullet 22LR 40gr. 1255fps. Plated RN
    Federal 22LR 36gr 1260fps CPHP
    Aquila Super Extra 40gr. 1255fps. CPRN
    Wounded Warrior Project
    NRA Member

7. #6 Re: Alert-22 cal just came in Target sports. 
    I just received my order from Target Sports. That was fast! Really fast for me. I placed a order on the 28th for 1k MiniMags and just got the delivery. Love this place and will get a membership. Saved me time and money with no hassle of driving around. Supplies are dried up here locally and prices are high. Good to have a backup supply for the range.
    $39.99 per 500 is fair from Target Sports. They are $50.00 per 500 here locally if they have them. Thanks Wiskeyshooter again for the link. It paid off for me.
    Last edited by rclark28; 07-31-2020 at 12:48 PM.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    NRA Member

8. #7 Re: Alert-22 cal just came in Target sports. 
    And they are consistent. I had 37 orders last year alone. All within 5 days. Always packaged perfectly.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads