And the Umarex/Colt 1911A1 Gold Cup:
Firearm Gun Trigger Air gun Gun accessory

Plus, I also have a couple Convert-A-Pell Kits:

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Love the pellet guns.

Diana 460 magnum tuned by MZ

Walther LGV

Noted for being the best out of the box without a custom tune.

The Famous Little Black Russian

Walther CP88 ---Used in England for Iron Plate shooting.

To many too post

Beeman C1 (Webley)
Diana Model 34
HW Model 30 Custom tuned by Tom at Vortek

These are just a few, might post more later.

#3 · (Edited)
HW30

Many People in the Air gun world are familiar with the great Tuner Marcel Zapatero. A engineer by trade. His custom tunes turn a airgun into a smooth as silk shooter. His own personal collection is awesome as well as his custom stocks. Here he is after tuning my Beeman C1 (Which Doc Beeman said "has a almost a cult like following".

Her is one of the most sweet shooting guns I have shot. A Vintage light weight HW30 MK11 tuned by Marcel and the stock refinished by him.

The is my RWS Diana MDL34 a German gun that is notorious and known by many as their first venture into quality Pellet guns. These are know for very long droopy barrels and the most fun gun to shoot without a scope.

#6 ·
Thanks for the inspiration again!
I often thought of getting a air blaster to keep up with pistol training. As a kid I had many days target shooting and loved it.
*Found this article on Gun Digest.
*I have a couple of pellet and BB guns but may need to look into getting one that is more modern and practical. I have a P23 Gamo/air BB that is a good one and a plastic pellet S&W semi auto that I took out of storage and will setup a training area.
https://gundigest.com/article/wind-power-decoding-the-air-rifle-and-pistol

#7 ·
Looking into these wind shooters you have to be impressed with the air rifles and pistols on the market today. There are some beauties on this thread and researching them is fun. Now to decide on what to get. This a great way for me to add to my training. 62 yrs. old and still excited about shooting BB/Pellet guns! When I get a chance I will post a picture of the two of mine but they are nothing compared to the ones here.

#8 ·
Hollycrap WS
You really have some sweet Airguns

I have "thought" about getting a nice Large Caliber, PCP Rifle
And then the reality of their "Actual Cost" brings me back to earth
I think I'll stick with my Nitro Pistol .177 Rifle for now, and maybe add a .22 version of it later

#9 ·
Here is one of my favorite past times. I call it "Wind Shooting". The gun I use is a Baikal model 60. The barrel is one of the most accurate I have ever shot. These guns had almost cult like following. Triggers were match grade 6 way adjustable.

I would wait for a day with a light breeze. Where the leaves move most of the time, but just for a split second will stop and you fire off a shot to the center vein of the leaf. These rifles are low powered.
This might look simple but requires a ton of patience. You really have to be one with the gun and nature. You will actually drift into a state of out of body experience so to speak. You really get lost in time. You focus so much that a hour will go by like it is 10 min.

#10 ·
Sounds like something I could get into !

One of my usual Targets, are the give-away Laminate samples you get from HomeDepot .... like this:
Hand Finger Wood Floor Nail

I grab a few of them and set them out at 25 yards:
Technology Electronic device

And those give-away Powder-Coat samples make great "Freebee" Gongs for your Pellet / BB Guns

Or, I just shoot the "Heads" off of Dandelions !

#12 ·
Ever see a Air Gunner in the Local Dollar Store? Lol, I probably have spent a few grand over the years bringing home all kinds of things to shoot.
Yeah, I've been know to clean-out our local DollarTree of all of their cans of Shave Cream
They make great Reactive Targets
Soil Grass Plant community Ecoregion Grass family

Grass Soil Grassland Wildlife

Soil Ecoregion Grass Tundra Grassland

#13 ·
I would love to own a modern pellet rifle. Funny I just texted my older brother and reminded him about the time 30+ years ago we were camping and set up a bunch of cans to shoot. I knocked them all down with my cheap pump bb repeater before he got off one shot with his pellet single shot. What a great memory. Denny

#14 ·
#15 ·
Hey Denny:
There are a lot of very nice Pellet Rifles out there nowadays
And a bunch at quite reasonable prices too
Check-out Pyramyd Air
Every now and then, and you may find a great price on a Gun that interests you:
https://www.pyramydair.com/
I've also found great deals on Airguns at Big5:
https://www.big5sportinggoods.com/s...ns/bb-and-pellet-guns/_/N-1z13zofZ1z13zoeZalc

This is the one I'm currently thinking about:
https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Benjamin_Trail_NP_XL_Air_Rifle/2052#4170
Thanks for the info. My plan for when I'm ready to buy is to get educated and scour the pawn shops. They are packed with air guns in my area. I would love to score a deal on something good and rebuild/reseal it. Denny

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.