That St. Louis couple were charged with a felony for protecting their home.

That St. Louis couple were charged with a felony for protecting their home.

This is a discussion on That St. Louis couple were charged with a felony for protecting their home. within the 2nd Amendment Discussion forums, part of the General Category category; I'm on the fence with this one but am leaning toward the home owners. I would have handled the situation a little different. I say ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Whiskeyshooter
  • 1 Post By Tom47
  • 2 Post By rclark28
  • 2 Post By boo

Thread: That St. Louis couple were charged with a felony for protecting their home.

1. #1 That St. Louis couple were charged with a felony for protecting their home. 
    I'm on the fence with this one but am leaning toward the home owners. I would have handled the situation a little different. I say this but being confronted by a mob may have scared me enough to act foolish. Those homeowners performed the worst gun safety practices that I have ever seen. The man was waving his carbine all over the place and so was his wife with her finger on the trigger! She pointed her weapon at he husband quite a few times.
    But still, if the couple received verbal threats that's assault and they should be able to protect themselves. This is interesting.
    I'm going to review my local Laws and plan accordingly. Denny
    Here is the story I read:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/st-louis-couple-who-aimed-guns-at-protesters-charged-with-felony-weapons-count/ar-BB16Yx5A?li=BBnb7Kz

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ch...rs/ar-BB16Zakp
    "We do not rise to our expectations, we fall to the level of our training" Archilocus, Greek Soldier, Poet, 650 B.C.

2. #2 Re: That St. Louis couple were charged with a felony for protecting their home. 
    They never should have been charged in the first place. The the city Attorney Kim Gardner should be locked up for abuse of Powers. Totally involved with BLM. Thank God the Gov and the State AG stepped in. And the so called protestors should have been locked up for illlegal assembly and Trespassing.
    Hopefully they go after Gardner and arrest the terrorist that started this crap in the first place. They never should have be released and not charged. Kim Gardner should do time.
    Last edited by Whiskeyshooter; 07-21-2020 at 08:36 AM.
    mukwah and Bgoff689 like this.

3. #3 Re: That St. Louis couple were charged with a felony for protecting their home. 
    New User
    If this article is true, this was a setup for false arrest from the get go. I think the attorneys may have had a plan all along.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...a894a016d61146
    Whiskeyshooter likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: That St. Louis couple were charged with a felony for protecting their home. 
    It is ok to break down gates, threatening the neighborhood and protest but not ok to protect your property. This is wrong!
    *Altering evidence in order to prosecute an innocent member of the community is wrong!
    *Start defending our Country and those that protect it. The left has gone too far!
    Whiskeyshooter and Bgoff689 like this.
    Wounded Warrior Project
    "Protect the ones you love!"
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    NRA Member

6. #5 Re: That St. Louis couple were charged with a felony for protecting their home. 
    boo
    On the fence?. Give me a break. These people were defending their home and property against a bunch of greasy thugs. Their house did not burn, and they were not injured. "Mission accomplished".
    Personally, I think this man and woman should be given a medal for bravery.
    The charges against them was political by a slimeball liberal city attorney.
    Screw all these liberal scumbags. They are the reason all our big cities are in turmoil.
    rclark28 and Bgoff689 like this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads