Please help fix a 2A problem on the White House web site

Please help fix a 2A problem on the White House web site

This is a discussion on Please help fix a 2A problem on the White House web site within the 2nd Amendment Discussion forums, part of the General Category category; Please help to get the White House web site corrected. It currently states that "The Second Amendment gives citizens the right to bear arms". Any ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ETS

Thread: Please help fix a 2A problem on the White House web site

1. #1 Please help fix a 2A problem on the White House web site 
    Please help to get the White House web site corrected. It currently states that "The Second Amendment gives citizens the right to bear arms". Any right that the government "gives" can also be taken away. In fact, the 2A recognizes and is intended to protect a right that pre-existed any government.

Please do not get into a political fire-fight here. This misstatement of the 2A predates President Trump and we need 100K signatures by July 27th on the petition below to bring it to his attention to get it fixed.

White House petition

Ammoland article

Thanks for your help. Also, if you would like to help further, please spread this message to other platforms.

2. #2 Re: Please help fix a 2A problem on the White House web site 
    ETS
    I may have missed it, but is there a way to add my meager support to a petition to the Pres. to change W.H. wording......and, no, I don't twitter, twatter or faceplant.
    pennsy and rpott3 like this.
    ETS
    +++("Ed")+++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LCP(2), LCP Custom(4) LC9S (semi-pro)(3), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, MK IV Tactical, SR 22, 10/22 Takedown Lite, M77(.223), Mini-14, PCC 9
    NRA Benefactor
    Gun Owners of America
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads