Shield 9mm Magguts +1

Shield 9mm Magguts +1

This is a discussion on Shield 9mm Magguts +1 within the WTB/WTS/WTT forums, part of the Classifieds category; I have 2 of the original 2 spring Magguts kits that convert the Shield 7 round magazine to an 8 round magazine. Both kits work ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ETS

Thread: Shield 9mm Magguts +1

1. #1 Shield 9mm Magguts +1 
    I have 2 of the original 2 spring Magguts kits that convert the Shield 7 round magazine to an 8 round magazine.

Both kits work fine - I have about 100 rounds through each.

$25 for both including shipping. I prefer payment via PayPal but will accept a Postal MO. I will ship via USPS Priority.

Dave
    Dave

2. #2 Re: Shield 9mm Magguts +1 
    ETS
    The MagGuts +1 conversion worked fine in the two magazines for my LCP. I really like the fact they seem to be dependable and don't increase the original dimensions.
    ETS
    ++++(Ed)++++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LC9S(semi-pro), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, M77(.223), Mini-14
    NRA Benefactor
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

3. #3 Re: Shield 9mm Magguts +1 
    Quote Originally Posted by ETS View Post
    The MagGuts +1 conversion worked fine in the two magazines for my LCP. I really like the fact they seem to be dependable and don't increase the original dimensions.
    The guy wouldn't answer Emails when the LCP conversion was out of production . Took that as a bad sign . Simply wanted to know if or when it was coming back . Glad to hear it works well now . Early ones had issues .

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: Shield 9mm Magguts +1 
    ETS
    I remember waiting for about 3 mos. for restocking, then website announced restocking "soon" for about another 3 mos., until, voila-they had restocked them. That's what I meant about taking bets on how long the LCP II conversion would take. I suspect MagGuts does not do the R&D, nor production, but rather jobber for some foreign outfit.-----?China?
    pennsy likes this.
    ETS
    ++++(Ed)++++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LC9S(semi-pro), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, M77(.223), Mini-14
    NRA Benefactor
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads