Wanted: A Uberti or Pietta Replica of a Colt Paterson

This is a discussion on Wanted: A Uberti or Pietta Replica of a Colt Paterson within the Wheel Guns forums, part of the Other Firearms category; Originally Posted by Bgoff689 Understand about the kids and college. Been there done that. Mine are all growed up and raising their own now. So ...

Thread: Wanted: A Uberti or Pietta Replica of a Colt Paterson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Wanted: A Uberti or Pietta Replica of a Colt Paterson 
    Quote Originally Posted by Bgoff689

Understand about the kids and college. Been there done that. Mine are all growed up and raising their own now. So I'm spending their inheritance money. Check in at Cabelas they have some great deals that could get you back in the game. Pietta has come a long way since their "junk" days and making some good stuff. Of course the ROAs are still top of the line, they're not historic 17th Century type replicas but do have their place in modern black powder shooting.

My youngest just finished Dental School. She won't need an inheritance. I just got Cabela's newest shooting catalog too.
    I'd rather be judged by 12 of my neighbors than carried by 6 of my dearest friends. Be prepared!

2. #12 Re: Wanted: A Uberti or Pietta Replica of a Colt Paterson 
    There it is My oldest son has a couple of MBAs and is going back part time to finish a Doctrate in A.I.. om his own dime. He's married and has two sons. So.... after your get the big screen TV, the Bose Sound System, the new recliner and couch (That you don't have to "Kid Proof".) You may have some time to consider BP Shooting again.

If you want to get back in the Black Powder Games, as soon as you can scrape a few dimes together, get back in the Black Powder Game. It's loads of fun, except for the cleaning. But what the heck? Us Old Guys got to stick together on this thing. We have done out bit, nows the time to enjoy life.The wife was upset that I was buying another gun. So she issued the "Me or the Gun " thing. I told her I would miss her.

I don't carry a weapon and look for trouble, I carry one in case trouble finds me.

3. #13 Re: Wanted: A Uberti or Pietta Replica of a Colt Paterson 
    Quote Originally Posted by Bgoff689
    There it is My oldest son has a couple of MBAs and is going back part time to finish a Doctrate in A.I.. om his own dime. He's married and has two sons. So.... after your get the big screen TV, the Bose Sound System, the new recliner and couch (That you don't have to "Kid Proof".) You may have some time to consider BP Shooting again.

If you want to get back in the Black Powder Games, as soon as you can scrape a few dimes together, get back in the Black Powder Game. It's loads of fun, except for the cleaning. But what the heck? Us Old Guys got to stick together on this thing. We have done out bit, nows the time to enjoy life.The wife was upset that I was buying another gun. So she issued the "Me or the Gun " thing. I told her I would miss her.

My eldest has two kids and just started his MBA. I told all three kids I would foot the undergraduate degree and they can do what they want after that. I am only missing the big screen TV now.. ohhhh and that superglide I have been eying at the bike shop . Either way, with the new BP pistol or the superglide... I am going to miss the Mrs. too.
    I'd rather be judged by 12 of my neighbors than carried by 6 of my dearest friends. Be prepared!

4. #14 Re: Wanted: A Uberti or Pietta Replica of a Colt Paterson 
    The Superglide should pick things up for you. I love bikes, especially when the weather is nice and some guy roll by on the highway. I had to give'm up a few years back. Too much traffic and too many idiots. Besides, I could never figure how to get the windows up on the thing when it rained.
    I don't carry a weapon and look for trouble, I carry one in case trouble finds me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads