so where do you carry your wallet?

This is a discussion on so where do you carry your wallet? within the Uncle George's Wallet Holster forums, part of the Sponsors category; I carry my wallet in my right rear pocket. The pockets on my pants are large enough that I can slide it over to the ...

SPONSORED BY: Uncle George's Wallet Holsters

Thread: so where do you carry your wallet?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #21 Re: so where do you carry your wallet? 
    I carry my wallet in my right rear pocket. The pockets on my pants are large enough that I can slide it over to the right of the pocket so I'm not actualy sitting on that shim pack!

If I pocket carry my LCP, it's front right, but my preferred method of carry is IWB strong side.
    -James
    My Blog Gear Reviews, Gun Rights Issues, Emergency Preparedness
    Now on Facebook

2. #22 Re: so where do you carry your wallet? 
    I've been lurking around the elsiepea forum for the past month since I bought my little pocket wonder. This is my first post.

Just wanted to let everyone know how fine and perfect Uncle George's Wallet Holster fits the LCP. I ordered my Wallet Holster last Thursday, 9/2 and it came in the mail on Tuesday, 9/7. Today was my first day trying it out all day. Little Elsie fits perfect and it conceals nicely in the hip/rear pocket of a pair of jeans. It fits well in the front pocket too but feels too big there to me. If I'm wearing khakis or other work pants, I'll try it again in the front pocket.

Great forum - lots of very informative stuff!

3. #23 Re: so where do you carry your wallet? 
    Elsie is either in right front pocket holster or IWB holster, so wallet always stays in right rear. If I was to carry Elsie in back, probably put wallet in right front.
    "An un-armed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."

Jeff Cooper

4. #24 Re: so where do you carry your wallet? 
    I moved my wallet to the front left about 15 years ago. It provides three advantages. 1) No more back ache from sitting lopsided; 2) that is typically the last place someone will look for it and 3) since I am right hand dominant, it leaves both my front and rear right pockets available for my more important carry items such as sweet little Miss Elsie.
    I'd rather be judged by 12 of my neighbors than carried by 6 of my dearest friends. Be prepared!

5. #25 Re: so where do you carry your wallet? 
    Quote Originally Posted by CUFOR98
    before I started carrying in my back pocket, I started carrying my "wallet" in my weakside front pocket. I went from a file cabinet for a wallet to a small money clip looking thing that just has enough room for cash, a few cards, and license. I enjoy this set up and my LCP is smaller than the file cabinet I used to have in my back pocket.
    I have the same setup. Full wallet left on night stand and small two sided card holder that has my Driver's license, CCW, Health Insurance Card, one credit card, and my ATM card in my front pocket. I think I am covered.

6. #26 Re: so where do you carry your wallet? 
    I'm trying to figure out why I carry a wallet since it never has any cash in it, oh yeah, I need it to keep all those misc. Notes and junk that I have to clean out once a year.

7. #27 Re: so where do you carry your wallet? 
    My "wallet" is a simple thin business card holder. Sits on my back left side.

Simply holds DL, CHL, Debit, and usually a couple of gift cards or retail club cards.

This leaves right rear pocket open for Elsie.

Front right pocket for my EDC folder blade.

Front left, for extra mag, flashlight and multi tool.

"God grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it." Daniel Webster

8. #28 Re: so where do you carry your wallet? 
    Having anything in your back pocket can mess up your back. I started to carry my wallet in my front right pocket because of this. Now that the LCP needs to be there the wallet is in the left front pocket. I almost paid for items with my LCP alot for awhile but now I am use to it.

9. #29 Re: so where do you carry your wallet? 
    PanBaccha
    Back right pocket with me blue jeans.
    Front right pocket with regular pants.
    Wallet where wallets always been ... back left pocket.

10. #30 Re: so where do you carry your wallet? 
    I've carried a money clip for 20+ years. The one I'm currently using has a money clip, with two outside pieces that carry a few cards and the CCW permit. Nothing else is needed. I carry it in my left front pocket.
    Braz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads