Typical scum bag holdup. Be careful wherever you go.

Typical scum bag holdup. Be careful wherever you go.

This is a discussion on Typical scum bag holdup. Be careful wherever you go. within the Training & Defensive Scenarios forums, part of the General Category category; So You really think you are safe? You can walk into danger any where any time. Here is a video of a holdup in a ...

Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Typical scum bag holdup. Be careful wherever you go.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Typical scum bag holdup. Be careful wherever you go. 
    So You really think you are safe? You can walk into danger any where any time. Here is a video of a holdup in a Pizza shop. The Young man behind the Counter was as cool as a cucumber.

These scumbags thrive where I live. Nothing but human waste. You always have to be on the alert. The final result turned out good for the Clerk and his boss. That is not always case. Many times these animals will kill the clerk even if they get the money. Suppose you walked in when this was taking Place, What would you do? Think Fast!!!!!!! By the time I finished typing this you could already be dead!

2. #2 re: Typical scum bag holdup. Be careful wherever you go. 
    Yep. First thing I'd do if I walked in would be reach for my gun to defend myself and the clerk from a guy who's already on alert and has a drawn weapon.

If it were me, I'd bolt for the door and pray or go for the perp's gun if I didn't think I had time to make my escape. Trying to draw my own weapon and get it on target before the perp fired his would be third on that list.

We're not all Wyatt Earp.
    Last edited by bld522; 05-01-2017 at 09:20 AM.
    A man's got to know his gun's limitations!

Ruger 10/22, Muzzlelite Stock Bullpup
    Beretta Bobcat, .22 Rimfire
    Ruger LCP Gen. 2, .380 ACP
    Ruger SR-101 .38+P
    Remington 870, 12 ga

3. #3 re: Typical scum bag holdup. Be careful wherever you go. 
    We should be concentrating on fixing our own problems in the inner cities rather than rebuilding foreign cities .
    davevabch and Elsie9er like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 re: Typical scum bag holdup. Be careful wherever you go. 
    Quote Originally Posted by bld522 View Post
    Yep. First thing I'd do if I walked in would be reach for my gun to defend myself and the clerk from a guy who's already on alert and has a drawn weapon.

If it were me, I'd bolt for the door and pray or go for the perp's gun if I didn't think I had time to make my escape. Trying to draw my own weapon and get it on target before the perp fired his would be third on that list.

We're not all Wyatt Earp.
    Actually Wyatt Earp was very slow on the draw. What he did have was a willingness to kill when the time came. Awareness to your environment is so crucial. Personally being familiar with these scumbags, I would have hesitated before I even walked in. It is impossible to tell or know what exactly anyone would do. If you walked in, and he turned, he would think he did not have control and most likely shoot you right away. These animals have no regard for human life.

Lol, I wonder what the scumbags view are on gun control? Funny how our Liberal Governor releases thousand of these animals from Prison just to get their vote. And God only knows if the cops came in a shot his worthless A** down. That would be enough to cause a riot at the Oceanfront on the next warm night. They would be yelling that his rights were violated. And then that would be enough to loot, steal, destroy the town.
    RICHGCOOP likes this.

6. #5 re: Typical scum bag holdup. Be careful wherever you go. 
    If you watch the video carefully, the bad guys gun is jammed.

7. #6 re: Typical scum bag holdup. Be careful wherever you go. 
    Quote Originally Posted by davevabch View Post
    Actually Wyatt Earp was very slow on the draw. What he did have was a willingness to kill when the time came. Awareness to your environment is so crucial. Personally being familiar with these scumbags, I would have hesitated before I even walked in. It is impossible to tell or know what exactly anyone would do. If you walked in, and he turned, he would think he did not have control and most likely shoot you right away. These animals have no regard for human life.
    Precisely. You walk in on that situation and you're dead before your hand ever reaches your weapon. So "Think Fast!!!!!!!" really doesn't apply.

Ruger SR-101 .38+P
    Remington 870, 12 ga

8. #7 re: Typical scum bag holdup. Be careful wherever you go. 
    Quote Originally Posted by bld522 View Post
    Precisely. You walk in on that situation and you're dead before your hand ever reaches your weapon. So "Think Fast!!!!!!!" really doesn't apply.
    Maybe, Maybe not. Might as well go for broke, then just let this scum bag blow you away without even trying. And just because he has a gun, does not mean he knows how to shoot it. It is impossible to know how it would turn out.
    Nice video here, bad gun though he had the Drop on Harry Brown, Had his glock in his face and pulled the trigger.
    Maybe in this case there would be a happy ending like in the movie.

9. #8 Re: Typical scum bag holdup. Be careful wherever you go. 
    Quote Originally Posted by davevabch View Post
    Maybe, Maybe not. Might as well go for broke, then just let this scum bag blow you away without even trying. And just because he has a gun, does not mean he knows how to shoot it. It is impossible to know how it would turn out.
    Exactly. Which is why I'd prefer to play the odds and make for the exit if one is nearby by or go for his gun if he's too close to escape. If I go for my own gun it's a clear signal for him to start shooting at me.

Maybe my best bet would be to enter into every place of business I visit with my gun in my pocket and my fingers on the grip. That wouldn't be too paranoid of me, would it? And what the heck should I do if I'm at the counter ordering something and the bad guy walks in behind me with his gun drawn. Should I keep my fingers on the grip of my gun at all times whenever I'm out and about just to be on the safe side?

Just because I'm carrying a weapon doesn't mean I'm required to use it when a self-defense situation presents itself, particularly if attempting to use it isn't the sensible thing to do.
    Last edited by bld522; 05-01-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Ruger SR-101 .38+P
    Remington 870, 12 ga

10. #9 Re: Typical scum bag holdup. Be careful wherever you go. 
    There doesn't seem to be any place, any more, that isn't necessary to scope out before walking in. And often the parking lot before leaving the car, as well. And we were just notified that a sex offender is now living on our street.

I'm not about fear, just awareness as best as you can get it.

11. #10 Re: Typical scum bag holdup. Be careful wherever you go. 
    Your best bet is to do what the guy in the video did, hand over the cash.
    louchia likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads