NEW Mossberg Shockwave

NEW Mossberg Shockwave

This is a discussion on NEW Mossberg Shockwave within the Rifles, Shotguns, & other Long Guns forums, part of the Other Firearms category; Why, Hickok? Why every time you review a new firearm I feel like my life is lacking unless filled by what you're playing with?...

Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NEW Mossberg Shockwave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 NEW Mossberg Shockwave 
    Why, Hickok? Why every time you review a new firearm I feel like my life is lacking unless filled by what you're playing with?

rpott3, toytraindoc and davevabch like this.
    "Throw me some chicken!"

2. #2 Re: NEW Mossberg Shockwave 
    ETS
    Man, that is one cool gun......may have to put my name on LGS order list!
    ETS
    ++++(Ed)++++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LC9S(semi-pro), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, SR 22, M77(.223), Mini-14
    NRA Benefactor
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

3. #3 Re: NEW Mossberg Shockwave 
    The Mossberg Shockwave is one SWEET shotgun. Hickok45 is a down to earth gun guy and when he has something new, we wish we were him to be able to play with it.
    pennsy likes this.
    toytraindoc

NRA Life Memeber
    Why come to me for answers? What have I done to deserve such generosity.
    In GOD We Trust
    Question Everything
    μολὼν λαβέ

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: NEW Mossberg Shockwave 
    "Throw me some chicken!"

6. #5 Re: NEW Mossberg Shockwave 
    Now that's cool!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." Mark Twain

7. #6 Re: NEW Mossberg Shockwave 
    Yep, damn that Hickok 45! That is one cool little shotgun. Interesting how with that size barrel and pistol grip, it's legal in most states, and classifies as a firearm vs. a shotgun. I like the included strap up front that keeps your support hand from accidentally getting in front of the barrel. Nice home defense and truck gun. It would be nice to take along camping too.
    Denny4kids likes this.

8. #7 Re: NEW Mossberg Shockwave 
    ETS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Yep, damn that Hickok 45! That is onel cool little shotgun. Interesting how with that size barrel and pistol grip, it's legal in most states, and classifies as a firearm vs. a shotgun. I like the included strap up front that keeps your support hand from accidentally getting in front of the barrel. Nice home defense and truck gun. It would be nice to take along camping too.
    ".........home defense and truck gun. Nice to take along on camping, too" ----- And to weddings, funerals, dinners and the bank! LOL
    pennsy likes this.
    ETS
    ++++(Ed)++++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LC9S(semi-pro), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, SR 22, M77(.223), Mini-14
    NRA Benefactor
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

9. #8 Re: NEW Mossberg Shockwave 
    I made time for a trip to the LGS and actually found nothing of interest. I must admit that the money burning a hole in my pocket attempting to get out has been whispering pleasant nothings in my ear about finding a Shockwave. The LGS had none in stock, although they had been able to get a couple with more on order. What would I use it for? I don't know but it would be fun I'm sure...
    I did look at a Thompson Center Scout muzzle loading pistol that they had priced way to high for the rough condition it was in. Sadly it had been left in a wet gun rug to the point that the rust pitted badly both sides of the barrel from about an inch down from the muzzle in 4 inch strips. Then the owner had steel wooled the finish off of the entire area plus. The store must have been proud to have it in the case as they didn't even ask what I might offer when I told them it was priced to high. The sales guy asked me why not get a Traditions Pistol for less. Then made the stupid comment that they were better. I rolled my eyes and returned quip that he didn't understand. ... Obviously he has never had one call out his name to come hold a beautiful and magnificent piece of art. Honestly I'm not sure what I would do with one of these either other than launching lead down on the hundred yard range. Which I must admit would be fun too.
    Time will tell...
    John

Ante Omnia Armari "Before all else, be armed"

10. #9 Re: NEW Mossberg Shockwave 
    I have a Shockwave and it is really a lot of fun to shoot. Picked it up from RK Guns online. Their inventory lasted less than a day. I told my brother to get one, but by the time he looked, they were again out of stock. Besides being just a fun gun, it fits conveniently under the bed for a self defense option. The aiming technique is definitely a skill to develop. Sighting down the barrel is not recommended as the recoil may do bad things to your face. I've been practicing firing from the hip which seems to be effective. My wife and I had it at the outdoor range yesterday and we went through 200 rounds with no problem. Lots of fun!

11. #10 Re: NEW Mossberg Shockwave 
    Get an AR , holds more . Down to $400 now and $.27 a round .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads