Recluse New Solo Square Holster

This is a discussion on Recluse New Solo Square Holster within the Recluse Holsters forums, part of the Sponsors category; Hey All, first of all let me say Thank You for the feedback and encouragement that has been given to all the holster makers that ...

SPONSORED BY: Recluse Holster - The Perfect Pocket Holster

Thread: Recluse New Solo Square Holster

1. #1 Recluse New Solo Square Holster 
    Hey All, first of all let me say Thank You for the feedback and encouragement that has been given to all the holster makers that support this site. You make it possible for us to do what we enjoy by providing holsters that you actually carry on a daily bases.

With our goal to continue to provide quality handmade holsters we have designed a new model that we would like to introduce.

The Recluse Solo Square pocket holster.

It uses our trigger block and muzzle pouch design to hold the LCP in place and is similar to our standard Square holster except the Solo Square does not provide space for a spare magazine; this allows it to be slightly smaller and even thinner! I have been carrying one for several weeks and it has become more comfortable during that time. And for those that wish to have spare magazines you can consider our Double Magazine pouch or wait a few weeks and we will have a Single Magazine pouch coming available. For more information click the link below:

https://www.recluseholster.com/product.php?id=23

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you,

Tod

2. #2 Re: Recluse New Solo Square Holster 
    Tod, very nice!!
    "Life is too short to smoke cheap cigars."

3. #3 Re: Recluse New Solo Square Holster 
    How easy is this holster to draw from the pocket? Does the trigger block hamper making a smooth draw? Nice holster.

4. #4 Re: Recluse New Solo Square Holster 
    Quote Originally Posted by pardoctor
    How easy is this holster to draw from the pocket? Does the trigger block hamper making a smooth draw? Nice holster.
    I have one of the original plus models (hip pocket, LCP+CT & spare mag). At first it was a little weird with the trigger block, but then I found it to be secure but very fast. The trigger finger goes above the block (straight along the frame) and the rest wrap around the grip, instantly releasing the pistol. I find the draw very natural now, and it has become my favorite hip pocket holster. It hides the pistol shape exceptionally well, appearing to be a larger-than-usual flat wallet. This new model seems to offer the same "manual of arms" but in a smaller/thinner package. I like it and might have to get one

unclenunzie

-------------------------------------------------
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!
    this space for rent

5. #5 Re: Recluse New Solo Square Holster 
    I know of no other pocket holster that is faster to retrieve one's LCP out of. My original review some time ago:

http://elsiepeaforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=4174.0

6. #6 Re: Recluse New Solo Square Holster 
    Quote Originally Posted by kraigster414
    I know of no other pocket holster that is faster to retrieve one's LCP out of. My original review some time ago:

http://elsiepeaforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=4174.0
    I like what I'm seeing in design and safety!
    Browning BDA, Glock 26, Glock 30SF, KelTec Sub 2000, Ruger LCP

Asked why his officers shot the suspect 68 times, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd told various reporters, “That’s all the bullets we had or we would have shot him more. Quite frankly, we weren't taking any chances.”

7. #7 Re: Recluse New Solo Square Holster 
    Unclenunzie & Kraigster:

Thanks for the information and link. I am currently using a DeSantis Superfly, but am always looking to improve Elsie's presentation. Thanks again,

8. #8 Re: Recluse New Solo Square Holster 
    Kraigster:

Great review of the Recluse holster. I believe I will order one of these in the very near future.

9. #9 Re: Recluse New Solo Square Holster 
    I got my new slightly downsized Solo today Tod. No surprise that I found it extremely well-made and equally as important if not more so, very functional. Weapon "presentation" is effortless (like in fast) and that's what you want in a pocket holster (or any holster for that matter). Great work from a very innovative holster maker. And I really like the tan leather. A change of pace from my usual basic black.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads