LCP Gen2

LCP Gen2

This is a discussion on LCP Gen2 within the Range Card forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; Took the new LCP out this morning and shot 50 rounds of MaxxTech through it. Gun ran fine but had an instance where I had ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By jsimpson4
  • 1 Post By MoeMentum
  • 1 Post By ETS

Thread: LCP Gen2

1. #1 LCP Gen2 
    Took the new LCP out this morning and shot 50 rounds of MaxxTech through it. Gun ran fine but had an instance where I had to tap the slide to finish loading a round. This happened late into the box of 50 and this stuff is pretty dirty so I figured it may have been a dirty feed ramp issue.

The take down pin did back out on me about an 1/8" but I was able to push it back in without issue. I will call Ruger and get the updated takedown pin as this one still has the older style. Test date fire of this pistol is in Jan-2014 but it was new in box as indicated by the online retailer.

I am very pleased with it and was reminded how snappy it was......I loved it! Fixing to bust out the old Ballistol and give it a good cleaning. Very happy to have it back in my pocket!!

2. #2 Re: LCP Gen2 
    Both of my LCP's shoot well for what they are. Accurate enough and reliable, that's all you can ask for a carry pocket gun.
    pennsy likes this.

3. #3 Re: LCP Gen2 
    ETS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMentum View Post
    Both of my LCP's shoot well for what they are. Accurate enough and reliable, that's all you can ask for a carry pocket gun.
    I think they should start the coffee in the am and maybe have a chime reminder for birthdays!............
    pennsy likes this.
    ETS
    ++++(Ed)++++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LC9S(semi-pro), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, SR 22, M77(.223), Mini-14
    NRA Benefactor
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads