I have searched and searched with no luck

This is a discussion on I have searched and searched with no luck within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; I know there are tons of topics on this question but they are all older topics from 2008-2009. Could everyone please post pics and info ...

Thread: I have searched and searched with no luck

1. #1 I have searched and searched with no luck 
    I know there are tons of topics on this question but they are all older topics from 2008-2009. Could everyone please post pics and info on some IWB for the crimson trace. I like the hidden holster but I can't afford the price of them. If someone has one they want to sell I have a Nemesis pocket holster I want to sell.

Thanks for info people!!
    Ruger LCP - Crimson Trace
    Glock 19 (9mm)
    Rock Island Armory 1911 A1 FS (.45)
    Heritage Arms Rough Rider Revolver (.22)

2. #2 Re: I have searched and searched with no luck 
    ....bsmith, I have several High Noon holsters....all for the LCP/CT combo. They are nice quality, reasonably priced ($27-37 for the ones posted) and fit and carry perfectly.

This is the Split Decision with a FBI cant OWB, left hand worn right side...same as the Hidden Ally that is not tuckable (which I also have). I have the right side IWB Split Decision as well in this model for my LCP/CT.:

...this is the Bare Asset IWB that without the FBI cant:

...here's the website:

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod...waistband.html

Tarheel

3. #3 Re: I have searched and searched with no luck 
    Thanks for the info and pics. I am really leaning towards the Split Decision with the crimson trace. How well does it hold the lcp? I had an uncle mikes for mine when I didn't have the lcp and I liked but didn't love it. Sometimes when I would sit a certain way the gun would actually ride up the holster and would feel as though it was going to fall out. Do you have that problem at all with the Split Decision?
    Glock 19 (9mm)

4. #4 Re: I have searched and searched with no luck 
    Quote Originally Posted by bsmith7221
    Thanks for the info and pics. I am really leaning towards the Split Decision with the crimson trace. How well does it hold the lcp? I had an uncle mikes for mine when I didn't have the lcp and I liked but didn't love it. Sometimes when I would sit a certain way the gun would actually ride up the holster and would feel as though it was going to fall out. Do you have that problem at all with the Split Decision?

....bsmith, the Split Decision is my favorite IWB. Rides a little higher than the other HN IWB holsters, which is perfect if you wish to tuck. The holster is soft, thus contours nicely to the body. I've had no issues with the LCP slipping out under any conditions. However, the tightness of your belt and/or pants will certainly effect the tension between body and holster.The screw allows the carrier to adjust the actual holster tension, which is very nice. Mine is adjusted about in the middle of snug and loose....just right for me. The LCP is easy to pull, but not so much that it will concern you. Most of IWB guys learn to suck in a bit as a natural move when reaching for the grip when withdrawing the pistol. You'll note that the entire grip is exposed, so there's no "second grip" required after the pistol is extracted....your hand is firmly in place ready for action. Hope that helps.

Tarheel

...btw, my bad...the first pic is the Hidden Alley and I didn't make one of the Split Decision. Looks the same with the open flap for tuckibility...I have the BA both right and left and SD right only...too many holsters ....go here for the Split Decision:

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod..._decision.html

5. #5 Re: I have searched and searched with no luck 
    That's exactly what I was wanting to know. Thank you so very much for helping me make up my mind. I actually just placed my order for the split decision. I cannot wait to get it in and try it out. From the way you desrcibe it I think I will love it. It seems to offer everything I am looking for
    Glock 19 (9mm)

6. #6 Re: I have searched and searched with no luck 
    My favorite Hidden Ally. Love their customer service and lifetime warranty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I have searched and searched with no luck-photo-4.jpg   I have searched and searched with no luck-photo-5.jpg  
    Life is a choice, Death is a decision.

Ruger p95 w/ 32 rounds of FUN!
    Ruger LCP w/ CT Laser and everything else
    Springfield Xd45

7. #7 Re: I have searched and searched with no luck 
    I really like the look of that Hidden Alley. I can't wait for my Split Decision to get here which should be on the 16th. So I'm very exicted to start carrying IWB again.
    Glock 19 (9mm)

8. #8 Re: I have searched and searched with no luck 
    I know there are tons of topics on this question but they are all older topics from 2008-2009. Could everyone please post pics and info on some IWB for the crimson trace. I like the hidden holster but I can't afford the price of them. If someone has one they want to sell I have a Nemesis pocket holster I want to sell.

Thanks for info people!!
    I DID THE SAME THING.. I searched and searched and bought and bought.. back to square 1 - Crossbreed Mini Tuck (get the combact cut)

I bought 2 Uncle mikes IWB - but having the Crimson Trace laser.. you have to get a bigger size, which sometimes presses the laser = no good

I bought the High Noon Holster / Split Decision one - very good quality, cant argue that.. but for me - it wasnt that comfortable = okay holster

Crossbreed Mini Tuck - I dont think anyone would argue the quality of Mark's holsters - for me it is my favorite, I can adjust the the length and cant - they do cost more, but I have sent back my High Noon holster and I am going to sell both Uncle Mike IWB (right and left hand)

by the way, I like to wear mine at the 4-5 oclock position

9. #9 Re: I have searched and searched with no luck 
    Quote Originally Posted by clemco51

Thanks for info people!!
    I DID THE SAME THING.. I searched and searched and bought and bought.. back to square 1 - Crossbreed Super Tuck (get the combact cut)

I bought 2 Uncle mikes IWB - but having the Crimson Trace laser.. you have to get a bigger size, which sometimes presses the laser = no good

I bought the High Noon Holster / Split Decision one - very good quality, cant argue that.. but for me - it wasnt that comfortable = okay holster

Crossbreed supertuck - I dont think anyone would argue the quality of Mark's holsters - for me it is my favorite, I can adjust the the length and cant - they do cost more, but I have sent back my High Noon holster and I am going to sell both Uncle Mike IWB (right and left hand)

by the way, I like to wear mine at the 4-5 oclock position
    Very good info thanks for posting. I hope i like the SD holster which I am sure I will. I really thought hard about getting the Cross Bread but could not bring myself to pay $70 for it....I'm a cheap a$$ I know lol. I am sure I will end up buying another holster within no time since I am always wanting to try something new. I have a problem with always wanting variety and getting getting bored very quickly with things
    Glock 19 (9mm)

10. #10 Re: I have searched and searched with no luck 

Very good info thanks for posting. I hope i like the SD holster which I am sure I will. I really thought hard about getting the Cross Bread but could not bring myself to pay $70 for it....I'm a cheap a$$ I know lol. I am sure I will end up buying another holster within no time since I am always wanting to try something new. I have a problem with always wanting variety and getting getting bored very quickly with things
    [/quote]

CORRECTION - I have the Crossbreed Mini Tuck

Also, I am frugal myself.. But this is an awesome carry gun, so I am decided I was going to get the Crimson Trace for it. That being said, I am a firm believer that ''any gun that is comfortable enough to wear (and you actually carry it on a daily basis), is 100 times better that any gun left at home''

So, I started out on my Holster hunt - many $$$ later and much time spent Searching and Reading, over and over - the Mini Tuck (combat cut) was a the end of the road.. I wanted to like the cheaper ones, but you just cant beat the Crossbreed - I know $70 sucks, but you only have to buy it once

Good luck - keep me posted on what you decide to go with..

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads