IWB????

IWB????

This is a discussion on IWB???? within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; Hi everyone! This is my first post. Anyhow I wanted to ask you all what a good thin IWB holster is for my LCP, I ...

Thread: IWB????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 IWB???? 
    Hi everyone! This is my first post.

Anyhow I wanted to ask you all what a good thin IWB holster is for my LCP, I already have an uncle mikes pocket holster but would like to try IWB so I will have 0 printing at all becuase my pocket holster still prints some but not all that bad. I'm not just asking about IWB carry but any kind of carry that would provide outstanding concealment and convenience.

Thanks!

2. #2 Re: IWB???? 
    I got a Little Bear tuckable that works great. Others out there too I suppose but Dave calls and discusses your height weight body type and customizes your rig.

With the size of the LCP and a tuckable, I can wear dress pants that are sized normally and tuck in my shirt. I read where some carry a mag holder made from a small camera or phone case, or just in there weak hand pocket.

No prob sitting down or driving and the pistol is usually muzzle toward the earth if that is a consideration.

You can't go wrong with IWB LCP carry.

3. #3 Re: IWB???? 
    Rusty
    You will get many ideas for holsters. Everyone likes something differant. I bought a Bare Asset from High Noon. I really like this holster, it's not tuckable but a T shirt hides everything. I also ordered a Skin Guard for OWB from HighNoon. You will end up with one gun for every 12 holsters .http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod...waistband.html
    Every day is a good day for concealed carry.

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: IWB???? 
    im a big fan of my new iwb alabama holster

6. #5 Re: IWB???? 
    I ordered the Wolf Bite from Woolfe Gun leather. Should be here tomorrow. I post up some pic's. Also, Crossbreed make the micro clip for LCP's.

7. #6 Re: IWB???? 
    jdm
    Hell, with the small size of the LCP, I carry mine OWB in a Fobus Kydex holster- and I'm a tall guy with lots of regular length shirts!

8. #7 Re: IWB???? 
    I carry IWB in a Don Hume model 715 leather holster, and love it. I have the 715 for almost every carry gun I own. The women just love the little baby leather Elsie holster. "Awww, how cute!". I'm certainly not advocating flashing your weapon in public, but Elsie can be a real chick-magnet in the right crowd...such as at the shooting range.

9. #8 Re: IWB???? 
    DrScooter
    Now for the most part I use pocket carry and I'm very fond of the SuperFly but that is not you're question. I have a CT Laser on my LCP and at first got the Versa by GunWorks. It is a great, heavy holster very well made that does offer a ton of options as to how one wants to carry. However, as well made as it is I (and this is just IMHO) I came not to like it because, well it's made just too good, it's a very thick heavy leather. However if one is interested in it I will sell it for cheap, like 50% of whatever it sells and ships for new and mine is like 99% never actually used it.

All that said, for IWB carry I have gone to the "HighNoon" Hidden Ally and for me it's seems to work almost perfect. It's a tuckable IWB and I can wear aT-shirt only if I choose (tucked in) and the little LCP is concealed. Mind you a dress shirt or a more "cover type garment only adds to the effect. I'm short for sure but otherwise a sort of medium build. It's not a "super fast" draw holster as it is designed for a "tuckable" conceal but without a doubt it is my favorite IWB of the one's I've tried. It's fairly cheap and a "Stocker" with any luck below is a link.

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod...dden_ally.html

If you want to try the Versa rig PM me had it in the "Sale" area but no one seemed interested. Not a big deal to me it is a very good holster and there could be times I'd use it due to all the options (but it will probably sit in a drawer). For me, I still find that the Pocket SuperFly is my choice almost always, next would be the Hidden Alley and if I really need deep concealment it's the "SmartCarry or ThunderWear" as that type rig is without a doubt DEEP cover even with a larger weapon.

10. #9 Re: IWB???? 
    Just finished a week of field testing a new IWB holster for elsie. It is a Uncle Mike's #10. Results, very snug when arrived. After 24hrs w/elsie in it the fit is perfect. Very thin, no printing, has sweat shield, sweat proof material so no moisture transfer to gun, no rough or stiff edges riding against skin, no maring of finish. Very inexpensive (less than $10). Price was not a concern. Like it better than other holsters I have tried. The ONLY negitive is the need of two hands to reholster elsie. Least concern, if having to draw, not going to worry about how to reholster. Tried it because I purchased one for my M&P 9c as a backup to my KD Defender OWB holster. TRY IT, YOU WILL LIKE IT.
    "HIS" Honesty-Integrity-Service
    www.hisrealty.net

11. #10 Re: IWB???? 
    You might look at a Kholster. They are on sale for 36.00 and free shipping. Pretty inexpensive as a starter. They also have started making one for a LCP with Crimson Trace. Mine came yesterday so I don't have an opinion yet. Let you know in a few days

http://www.kholster.com
    BlueMoon1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads