This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers - Page 3

This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers

This is a discussion on This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; I like to stay under the radar as much as possible for various reasons. No guns signs here have no force of law but they ...

Like Tree19Likes

Thread: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21 Re: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers 
    I like to stay under the radar as much as possible for various reasons. No guns signs here have no force of law but they can ask you to leave. Some relatives and friends are not so gun friendly. At my place of work etc.etc.
    louchia, bld522 and bowzette like this.

2. #22 Re: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers 
    ETS
    The fact that I'm carrying is, as much as possible, known only to me. Therefore, I strive for no printing, although I burst out laughing at joemack47's comment.
    ETS
    ++++(Ed)++++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LC9S(semi-pro), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, M77(.223), Mini-14
    NRA Benefactor
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

3. #23 Re: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers 
    Quote Originally Posted by pennsy View Post
    I like to stay under the radar as much as possible for various reasons. No guns signs here have no force of law but they can ask you to leave. Some relatives and friends are not so gun friendly. At my place of work etc.etc.
    One trick I use to divert attention away from the LCP I carry in pocket is to carry my smartphone in a belt holster clipped above my weak side front pocket. I figure if something I'm carrying is likely to draw attention, it's what's hanging on my belt, not what's hiding in my pocket. And even though carrying a cell phone in a belt holster may not be in fashion, it has a couple of nice side benefits. First, it's healthier for me. Check this out:

Cellphone safety: Where do you keep your phone? - CBS News

Second, it gives me a substitute pocket for the one I have to give up to carry my gun.
    Last edited by bld522; 03-21-2017 at 08:07 PM.
    A man's got to know his gun's limitations!

Ruger 10/22, Muzzlelite Stock Bullpup (Range Fun)
    Beretta Bobcat, .22 Rimfire (Plinker)
    Ruger LCP Gen. 2, .380 ACP (Primary Carry)
    Ruger SR-101 .38+P (SHTF Backup)
    Remington 870, 12 Gauge (Primary Home Defense)

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #24 Re: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers 
    I wear dress slacks at the office with a Beltman belt and LCP in a Remora pocket holster. Due to thin dress slacks if anyone takes a close look it is obvious there is something more than car keys in that pocket but it doesn't say "gun". As a distraction I carry my bulky wallet in the other front pocket. Seems to be working well. I just chatted with two police officers in the parking lot and they didn't seem to take notice of anything "unusual".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads