This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers - Page 2

This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers

This is a discussion on This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; I'm going to be a stick in the mud and stay with my tried-and-true DeSantis Nemesis holster. It does everything I need it to do. ...

Like Tree19Likes

Thread: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11 Re: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers 
    I'm going to be a stick in the mud and stay with my tried-and-true DeSantis Nemesis holster. It does everything I need it to do. It stays in my pocket 100% of the time when I draw my LCP. It protects more of my LCP than a trigger holster does. It's extremely comfortable. It prevents printing. It conforms to my body when I change holster positions from my front pocket to my back pocket. And I can't conceive of a reason why I'd need to load and rack my LCP when it's holstered. (AFAIC, anyone who can't load and rack an LCP safely when it's unholstered has no business carrying one.) JMO
    Last edited by bld522; 02-20-2017 at 09:36 AM.
    Denny4kids likes this.

2. #12 Re: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers 
    Bought 1 for my LCP custom, and 1 for my glock 43.
    Sent them both back for a refund, just not for me.
    I'll stay with my Sticky holsters for pocket carry

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Bill801 likes this.

3. #13 Re: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers 
    ETS
    Have tried trigger holster-problem is severe printing when used for pocket carry.
    ETS
    ++++(Ed)++++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LC9S(semi-pro), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, SR 22, M77(.223), Mini-14
    NRA Benefactor
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #14 Re: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers 
    Quote Originally Posted by dkma22 View Post
    I noticed one thing which I had read about in a review of the holster. The retention is all at the trigger guard so the kydex doesn't fit tight at the muzzle end. After carrying for a little while outside while doing some yard work I checked and the holster had come away from the muzzle end. I thought the little bit of grip tape I added might be a factor so I took that off but it happened again. I don't think there's a danger of the trigger area coming off but it's something to keep an eye on.

Dave
    I do not own a kydex holster. However it is my understanding that with the use of a hair dryer, the kydex can be slightly shaped for more or less retention.
    rayzer007 likes this.

6. #15 Re: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers 
    I bet u could coat it in something grippy to keep it in your pocket, the grip tape is a good idea, maybe flex seal?

7. #16 Re: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers 
    Quote Originally Posted by davevabch View Post
    I just ordered Borall for my lcr. we shall see. I ordered off of ebay. I might order on for my New Pico also.

Dave have you done a review of your New Pico? My Remora pocket holster seems to work well with my Custom-a good double action like trigger but not unsafely lite.

8. #17 Re: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers 
    Yep. We both need help! They are cheap until you start to count the number of them and realize some real money was spent. I have a Remora for most of my handguns as well as other leather or kydex holsters for the same ones. Sort of a Remora back up holster. For example I have a $100 Tucker for LCR but carry it more often in a Remora-more comfortable and versatile.
    davevabch likes this.

9. #18 Re: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers 
    Quote Originally Posted by ETS View Post
    Have tried trigger holster-problem is severe printing when used for pocket carry.
    Does anyone really care about printing?
    Frankly, the only person paying attention to it is the person carrying the gun.

10. #19 Re: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers 
    Quote Originally Posted by joemack47 View Post
    Does anyone really care about printing?
    Frankly, the only person paying attention to it is the person carrying the gun.

I try not to print.

11. #20 Re: This might be the best solution yet for pocket carry, esp. light triggers 
    Quote Originally Posted by pennsy View Post
    I try not to print.
    I generally use cursive, however as a licensed individual I'll print on occasion.

ETS, louchia and rayzer007 like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads