Wanted to show off my LaserLyte with integrated Fobus holster and Hogue grip!

This is a discussion on Wanted to show off my LaserLyte with integrated Fobus holster and Hogue grip! within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; please tell me if my pics did not show up! Anyways thanks to a member on this forum, i got a great deal on a ...

Thread: Wanted to show off my LaserLyte with integrated Fobus holster and Hogue grip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Wanted to show off my LaserLyte with integrated Fobus holster and Hogue grip! 

please tell me if my pics did not show up!

Anyways thanks to a member on this forum, i got a great deal on a laserlyte laser, from midway, but l like the fobus holster so much i decided i would cut it to fit the laser, i used wire nips, a file and had 2000 grit sandpaper! It turned out alright and works absolutly perfect, but if i had to do it over or had another fobus holster i would have used power tool instead, for example if there is a next time, i would have drill the diameter of the laser where the button is located and then drilled for the trigger pin then i would have used the dremel to cut the straight lines to give it a more professional look!

The hogue grip is the new 18100 grip which i absolutly love, and told myself if i cound not get it to work, i would have sold the laser, but with a little cut and the laserlytes rear pin, it works fine as you can see

i like this setup alot, tell me what you fellow members think!

2. #2 Re: Wanted to show off my LaserLyte with integrated Fobus holster and Hogue grip! 
    Nice job modifying the holster to work with your laser. (Nice photos as well.) I know what it's like to have a favorite holster. By the way, can you detail what you like about the Hogue grip on your LCP?

3. #3 Re: Wanted to show off my LaserLyte with integrated Fobus holster and Hogue grip! 
    I went to shopruger.com, they have the fobus holster with the Ruger logo on it instead of theirs. But now I got the CT and can't use it. Bummer I really like that holster. Nice setup you have there. Congrats.
    Keep Calm, Carry on

4. #4 Re: Wanted to show off my LaserLyte with integrated Fobus holster and Hogue grip! 
    engineer1 .........Welcome to the forum and post often.........

I have the same holster as you do but no LaserLyte attached......

The only concern I have is that your trigger is showing more than mine....

My trigger goes in more than yours to be completely covered....

It looks like you may want to get more opinions if it is safe or not......
    Life is to short to shoot ugly guns....May Glocks live forever....

5. #5 Re: Wanted to show off my LaserLyte with integrated Fobus holster and Hogue grip! 
    Thanks for the photo....... nice job making the holster work for you with the LaserLyte.

6. #6 Re: Wanted to show off my LaserLyte with integrated Fobus holster and Hogue grip! 
    That's a good looking set up.

7. #7 Re: Wanted to show off my LaserLyte with integrated Fobus holster and Hogue grip! 
    Sweet set-up, I like the modification. Yogi
    Virtues are learned at Mother's Knee

Vices are learned at some other Joint

8. #8 Re: Wanted to show off my LaserLyte with integrated Fobus holster and Hogue grip! 
    I really wish I could use that holster! Seems so simple and easy to put on/take off. Anyone want to buy a Lasermax?

9. #9 Re: Wanted to show off my LaserLyte with integrated Fobus holster and Hogue grip! 
    Sweet set-up, I like the modification. Yogi
    +1 Toytraindoc
    toytraindoc

NRA Life Memeber

Why come to me for answers? What have I done to deserve such generosity.

In GOD We Trust

10. #10 Re: Wanted to show off my LaserLyte with integrated Fobus holster and Hogue grip! 
    Looks like something an engineer would come up with - is that blue print or train? Nice set-up my friend.
    Each day is a gift...... open it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads