Ace Case Pocket Holster

This is a discussion on Ace Case Pocket Holster within the LCP Accessories forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; I received this holster yesterday. I chose it after reading the mostly positive reviews at http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ZAA917-33.html Very light weight, yet nicely constructed. The gray stips ...

Thread: Ace Case Pocket Holster

1. #1 Ace Case Pocket Holster 
    I received this holster yesterday. I chose it after reading the mostly positive reviews at http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ZAA917-33.html

Very light weight, yet nicely constructed. The gray stips in the photos are rubberized and textured to grip the inside of your pocket. Elsie fits nicely and draws smoothly. The interior has a nice lining.

As you can see from this angle, it doesn't add too much width to Elsie. Elsie is very conscious about her appearance and weight.

The back masks Elsie's outline when in the pocket.

Overall, I think it is nice for the price. After extended use I will report back if I find any negatives.

2. #2 Re: Ace Case Pocket Holster 
    Quote Originally Posted by priell3
    The back masks Elsie's outline when in the pocket. Overall, I think it is nice for the price. After extended use I will report back if I find any negatives.
    I like the way the back hides Elsie's grip outline, very nice! Look forward to your later review. Yogi
    Virtues are learned at Mother's Knee

Vices are learned at some other Joint

3. #3 Re: Ace Case Pocket Holster 
    Looks like a good little pocket holster, especially for the price. Will be watching for your future comments on it.

4. #4 Re: Ace Case Pocket Holster 
    When I pocket carry mine, it's in a Ace Case Pocket Holster. No problems in a year and a half of carrying with this holster.

5. #5 Re: Ace Case Pocket Holster 
    At $5.00 a piece that's a heck of a deal not to atleast give it a try. I ordered myself one and my Dad one. If it doesn't work out, I will use it for my Kel Tec P32 or something.

I'll let everyone know what I think about it.
    Glock 19, Glock 27, Taurus 85, Kel Tec P32, Ruger LCP, Taurus 1911

6. #6 Re: Ace Case Pocket Holster 
    I got that one about six months ago. It felt bulky in my pocket and I couldn't get a smooth fast draw from it when wearing jeans. I got a Bear Creek that I love, but obviously that's an apples to oranges comparison. I do still use the Ace Case though. It's good for wedging between my car seat and the center console. I've thought about adding velcro tape to the side and attaching some velcro to the car's area by my right knee. It's also great for whenever I throw Elsie in the range bag. The holster is sufficiently padded enough that I know she won't get banged around.

7. #7 Re: Ace Case Pocket Holster 
    Looks like a fine pocket holster and a great value for a left hand shooter. I carry in my right front pocket and that flap would hinder my draw. I don't worry about printing and if someone asked me if I had a gun I would answer: none of your business, whats it to ya? no I'm just glad to see you, or maybe make a scene and yell out "This guy is looking at my pants and won't leave me alone!". Only the Law will get a strait answer from me and the rest can look somewhere else. Sorry, just in a mood, Den

8. #8 Re: Ace Case Pocket Holster 
    Looks like it should work just fine....
    Congrats to you...
    Life is to short to shoot ugly guns....May Glocks live forever....

9. #9 Re: Ace Case Pocket Holster 
    Quote Originally Posted by Tileman
    At $5.00 a piece that's a heck of a deal not to atleast give it a try. I ordered myself one and my Dad one. If it doesn't work out, I will use it for my Kel Tec P32 or something.

I'll let everyone know what I think about it.
    Tileman, did you get your holsters yet?

After 10 days of using mine it has broken in nicely. Elsie goes in and out smoothly.

10. #10 Re: Ace Case Pocket Holster 
    Quote Originally Posted by Denny4kids
    Looks like a fine pocket holster and a great value for a left hand shooter. I carry in my right front pocket and that flap would hinder my draw. I don't worry about printing and if someone asked me if I had a gun I would answer: none of your business, whats it to ya? no I'm just glad to see you, or maybe make a scene and yell out "This guy is looking at my pants and won't leave me alone!". Only the Law will get a strait answer from me and the rest can look somewhere else. Sorry, just in a mood, Den
    Its been almost two weeks. You in a better mood now?

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads