LC9s on Sale---$309.99

LC9s on Sale---$309.99

This is a discussion on LC9s on Sale---$309.99 within the LC9 Discussion forums, part of the LC9 category; RK Guns has the LC9s on sale for $309.99--a really good deal, especially for those of us in the center of the country. (+Florida)...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By leadhead2

Thread: LC9s on Sale---$309.99

1. #1 LC9s on Sale---$309.99 
    ETS
    RK Guns has the LC9s on sale for $309.99--a really good deal, especially for those of us in the center of the country. (+Florida)
    Last edited by ETS; 05-10-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    ETS
    ++++(Ed)++++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LC9S(semi-pro), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, SR 22, M77(.223), Mini-14
    NRA Benefactor
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

2. #2 Re: LC9s on Sale---$309.99 
    Wow, that is a good deal. I got mine on sale for $360 back in October at an Atwood's.

3. #3 Re: LC9s on Sale---$309.99 
    Good deal!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." Mark Twain

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: LC9s on Sale---$309.99 
    Good price!
    toytraindoc

NRA Life Memeber
    Why come to me for answers? What have I done to deserve such generosity.
    In GOD We Trust
    Question Everything
    μολὼν λαβέ

6. #5 Re: LC9s on Sale---$309.99 
    ETS
    Here's the link:
    https://www.rkguns.com/ruger-lc9-9mm...stol-3235.html

You can use the store locator at the bottom of the page---for some reason I had trouble finding it.
    ETS
    ++++(Ed)++++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LC9S(semi-pro), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, SR 22, M77(.223), Mini-14
    NRA Benefactor
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

7. #6 Re: LC9s on Sale---$309.99 
    I got mine two years ago at Grab a gun for $ 328.00 Prices seem to be coming down.

8. #7 Re: LC9s on Sale---$309.99 
    Well, I've been kicking around the idea of a LC9s and after seeing ETS post,I jumped in my car
    and drove to our local RK store about 35 miles away...I bought one, and can't wait to try it out,
    but have to go to a wedding tomorrow and will have to wait till later...Asked the guy how long
    they would be on sale and he told me that will be there price from now on $309.99
    Any one know where to get extra mags? They want $39.95 for them.. Maybe on E-bay
    Denny
    ETS likes this.

9. #8 Re: LC9s on Sale---$309.99 
    Love my LC9! Got one when they first came out. Try Ruger website for extra mags, or eBay. Just make sure to get Ruger brand.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." Mark Twain

10. #9 Re: LC9s on Sale---$309.99 
    Quote Originally Posted by leadhead2 View Post
    Well, I've been kicking around the idea of a LC9s and after seeing ETS post,I jumped in my car
    and drove to our local RK store about 35 miles away...I bought one, and can't wait to try it out,
    but have to go to a wedding tomorrow and will have to wait till later...Asked the guy how long
    they would be on sale and he told me that will be there price from now on $309.99
    Any one know where to get extra mags? They want $39.95 for them.. Maybe on E-bay
    Denny
    I'm seeing them for mid twenties on guns.deals . Have to enter them in cart to see shipping costs .

11. #10 LC9S is two gun Worthly 
    Quote Originally Posted by pennsy View Post
    I'm seeing them for mid twenties on guns.deals . Have to enter them in cart to see shipping costs .
    A Ruger LC9S is a "Two Gun Worthy" gun. What does that mean? It means that the gun exceeds all expectations in Quality, shooting, reliability, in the CCW class of guns. Having a second in case you want a spare if it one goes down, you shoot it often and and you just enjoy the heck out of it. Also alternating the gun for heavy and frequent training session. I have one Two gun Worthy gun at this point the Beretta Pico. (Came home from the range yesterday and ordered 2 more mags and another thousand rounds of 380 from freedom munitions if that tells you anything. That will give me 10 mags.)

And the Ruger LC9S is one fine, accurate shooter, and easy. Always reliable. I also had the original and that one alone had thousands of rounds fired through it. (Gave to my
    Brother), It has a slime design, not bulky and fast to the draw. I find it amazing that the LC9S which is built 10 times better than the LCP can be bought at close to the same price. I am tempted to get one at that price, will do so when budget allows.

Oh, I forgot, I do have one other two gun worthy pistol. A Phoenix HPA 22.cal "trainer". This low cost ultra reliable 22.cal had been such a huge asset in training with my pocket gun shooting skills. At around $120. They are a must tool for quick Point and shoot skill training with a Short barrel Pocket gun. Worth every nickle. And they love cheap 22. ammo.(not to mention just fun to shoot)
    Last edited by davevabch; 05-21-2017 at 06:36 AM.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads