LC9s Pro ??? - Page 2

LC9s Pro ???

This is a discussion on LC9s Pro ??? within the LC9 Discussion forums, part of the LC9 category; I know a lot of people who have recently made this decision, most of the newer single stack 9mms seem to lead to happy shooters ...

Like Tree1Likes

Thread: LC9s Pro ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: LC9s Pro ??? 
    I know a lot of people who have recently made this decision, most of the newer single stack 9mms seem to lead to happy shooters and concealed carriers.

The handful of buyer's remorse stories are from folks who didn't field strip before purchase or think about holsters before they owned the weapon.

One person for example fell in love with a Glock 43, only to discover the famous tool-less take down really agrivates their arthritis pain, another has the same issue field stripping the xds, and two couples I know swapped guns because they couldn't find holsters they were happy with for their new guns.

Personally I'm a happy lc9s carrier, I've got the original with the safety.

Good luck!

2. #12 Re: LC9s Pro ??? 
    Quote Originally Posted by sallysouthpaw View Post
    I know a lot of people who have recently made this decision, most of the newer single stack 9mms seem to lead to happy shooters and concealed carriers.

The handful of buyer's remorse stories are from folks who didn't field strip before purchase or think about holsters before they owned the weapon.

One person for example fell in love with a Glock 43, only to discover the famous tool-less take down really agrivates their arthritis pain, another has the same issue field stripping the xds, and two couples I know swapped guns because they couldn't find holsters they were happy with for their new guns.

Personally I'm a happy lc9s carrier, I've got the original with the safety.

Good luck!
    I am thinking that whichever gun I go with, I will not have a problem finding a good holster for it. With all the single stack 9's being so popular, there are multiple vendors making holsters for each.

Joe

3. #13 Re: LC9s Pro ??? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Joezilla View Post
    I am thinking that whichever gun I go with, I will not have a problem finding a good holster for it. With all the single stack 9's being so popular, there are multiple vendors making holsters for each.

Joe
    There are lots of good guns, lots of good holsters, lots of good grips, and lots of good ammunition out there at affordable prices. Much different, and exponentially better, than years ago!
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #14 Re: LC9s Pro ??? 
    In the LGS I work at, the Walther CCP far outsells any of the smaller 9's. LC9s is next, followed by the Shield, G43, then XDS. I would not turn down any of these guns. The LC9 and Shield seem to sell about equal numbers of external versus no external safeties, buyers are pretty set on their preference one way or the other.

The LCR-9 is gaining a fair following of folks with a 9mm autoloader at home, but want the point-n-click reliability of a revolver for carry (sells at about the same rate as the G43).
    Ruger -Charger, LCP, 1911, Single-Six, Mk III, Charger, GP-100, Blackhawk 41, Super Blackhawk 44, Super Redhawk 480
    S&W - Model 60 .357, Model 29 44
    1911 - Ruger SR-1911, Kimber Tactical II, Colt Gold Cup, Rock Island 1911A1, Springfield EMP (9mm), GSG (22lr)
    A few other auto loaders
    Numerous Single Action wheel guns
    Too many long guns to list...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads