Ruger Pistol Forums banner

LC9s and LC9 LaserMax compatibility

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  weaselfire 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the basic trigger guard and frame is the same on the LC9 and LC9s. I am wondering if the LC9 LaserMax will also fit on the LC9s.

#4 ·
I'm not Boomer but the LaserMax works fine on the LC9s. I changed mine over and it fits perfectly. LOVE the LC9s!1 LOVE IT!! So far I've ran over 200 rounds through it without a hitch of any kind. I've seen one gentleman claiming the 135gr Hornady Critical Duty won't cycle in the LC9s ... next time out shooting we'll be running some of those through. We're speaking of the standard velocity 135gr Critical Duty ... NOT the +P loads. I have both [Critical Duty 135gr standard velocity and the +P] and I do run the +P Critical Duty in my SR9C, but I won't run the +P in the LC9s. I've been running Hornady Critical Defense 115gr in the LC9 and the LC9s.

BTW ... my LC9s does not have the new style guide rod assembly. As I stated ... no hitches at all.

#5 ·
Love it. Mine had the original recoil spring assy. Put 100 rounds through it with no problem then called Ruger and got the new assy. After another 100 rounds it's still perfect.
I put a Pachmayer Grip Glove on it and got a Desantis pocket holster. Now just waiting for someone to post ths info on how to get rid of the mag safety and I'll be fixed up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.