New LCP

New LCP

This is a discussion on New LCP within the General LCP Discussion forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; Hi all, I just joined this forum, I bought a new LCP (gen 2) last month when the prices dropped. I paid $200 for it ...

Like Tree9Likes

Thread: New LCP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 New LCP 
    Hi all, I just joined this forum, I bought a new LCP (gen 2) last month when the prices dropped. I paid $200 for it with shipping included. It was such a good deal, and a really great pocket gun . It has notched out my Ruger LC9s as my EDC. I was so impressed , I just ordered another LCP when I found it at Four Winds Tech for $ 187.77 . I just couldn't pass up a deal like that...... I didn't like the new LCP II, and was afraid they would discontinue the original LCP. So, I had to have a spare.....
    davevabch and pennsy like this.

2. #2 Re: New LCP 
    Pictures or it didn't happen! Just kidding, enjoy, be safe.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

3. #3 Re: New LCP 
    Welcome , guess you got them just in time I looked & they don't have it anymore. To bad at that price I would have got my wife a spare

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #4 Re: New LCP 
    Congrats on the new LCP's.

6. #5 Re: New LCP 
    mr. mike 1407, try this link, it looks like they still have them in stock .

https://www.fwtguns.com/ruger-lcp-380-acp
    mr.mike1407 likes this.

7. #6 Re: New LCP 
    ETS
    I checked their site and couldn't find the LCP at that price. Interesting link-thanks. Actually perused the site a bit, but couldn't find a search function, which might have helped.

Which reminds me of something that has been nibbling at me, recently. Since I assume one or both of you may not be residents of NY state, once you add shipping and FFL transfer fees, which seem to be a minimum of $25(and many charge twice that) locally, the total comes pretty close to the $200 that some LGSs are charging, really not much of a deal for most of us.

Am I missing something or what?----wait a minute---you all have an FFL or your brother-in-law does.
    mr.mike1407 likes this.
    ETS
    ++++(Ed)++++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LC9S(semi-pro), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, SR 22, M77(.223), Mini-14
    NRA Benefactor
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

8. #7 Re: New LCP 
    welcome, congrats on the buy
    mr.mike1407 likes this.

9. #8 Re: New LCP 
    ETS, I really don't count the FFL charge, which at my guy its $25.00, because most of the LGS around here are quite high in prices, and I get much better deals on the web. For instance, the LCP at my LGS down the street, wants $ 249.99 . I still get a better deal. 187.77 + 7.77 ship + 25.00 FFL transfer fee comes to 220.54, still cheaper then the guy down the street.

10. #9 Re: New LCP 
    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMentum View Post
    ETS, I really don't count the FFL charge, which at my guy its $25.00, because most of the LGS around here are quite high in prices, and I get much better deals on the web. For instance, the LCP at my LGS down the street, wants $ 249.99 . I still get a better deal. 187.77 + 7.77 ship + 25.00 FFL transfer fee comes to 220.54, still cheaper then the guy down the street.
    No sales tax also.
    mr.mike1407 likes this.

11. #10 Re: New LCP 
    Quote Originally Posted by ETS View Post
    I checked their site and couldn't find the LCP at that price. Interesting link-thanks. Actually perused the site a bit, but couldn't find a search function, which might have helped.

Which reminds me of something that has been nibbling at me, recently. Since I assume one or both of you may not be residents of NY state, once you add shipping and FFL transfer fees, which seem to be a minimum of $25(and many charge twice that) locally, the total comes pretty close to the $200 that some LGSs are charging, really not much of a deal for most of us.

Am I missing something or what?----wait a minute---you all have an FFL or your brother-in-law does.
    I did the same as you got so far as to see taxes plus $7.77 shipping plus $25 for FFl fee is real close to what they sell them for , BUT I DO STILL THANK MoeMentum for the link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads